My New Signature

fuck Morgan Webb, fuck YOU morganwebblover, and fuck your gigantic sig pic. Use text or a 100w x 30h sig or SOMETHING else that doesn't make you a total fucktard.

I don't know. Cheapy D is fairly benevolent.
Since this is more of a troll than anything really that damaging, he may let it side, and issue MWL a warning about acceptable conduct on the boards.
I don't really know if this would really rise to the level of a bannable offense... that would all be up to Cheapy D, considering that we all are only here at his behest, and he could drop any of us like a hot rock any time he felt like it.

Suggesting to ban him is really going a bit too far. Everyone has their moments when they are assholes on the board, no reason to ban them for that. If everyone really has a problem maybe they should stop encouraging him. He is obviously doing it to get a rise out of everyone. Constantly making threads about him or flaming his tastes in TV personalities is only making the situation worse. If we were going to ban him, I would just as quickly vote to ban whoever made the thread about him a day or two ago.

At least I don't have dial-up anymore....otherwise it would take forver to load.

This may sound stupid, but how do you get a picture in your sig?

...............\|||/
..............(0 o)
...,---ooO--(_)----------,
...|`````PLEASE```````|
...|```DON'T FEED```|
...|```THE TROLLS```|
...'--------------Ooo-----'
............|__|__|
...............|| ||
..........ooO Ooo

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Suggesting to ban him is really going a bit too far. Everyone has their moments when they are assholes on the board, no reason to ban them for that. If everyone really has a problem maybe they should stop encouraging him. He is obviously doing it to get a rise out of everyone. Constantly making threads about him or flaming his tastes in TV personalities is only making the situation worse. If we were going to ban him, I would just as quickly vote to ban whoever made the thread about him a day or two ago.[/quote]

Only 1 thread was made about him and with JUST CAUSE.

He on the other hand has already made 3 threads about that woman and mocking the community.

Not to mention he mocked Cheapy and the coming sig restrictions on the feedback forum.

MWL has had more than a "moment" of being an ass. :roll:

[quote name='THPS']At least I don't have dial-up anymore....otherwise it would take forver to load.

This may sound stupid, but how do you get a picture in your sig?[/quote]

tages. put the location of the pic in between. for the love of god keep it small.

[quote name='"SneakyPenguin"'][quote name='"THPS"']At least I don't have dial-up anymore....otherwise it would take forver to load.

This may sound stupid, but how do you get a picture in your sig?[/quote]

tages. put the location of the pic in between. for the love of god keep it small.[/quote]

I think I got it. Let's see if this works. Thanks for the advice. And you don't have to worry about size....I was a 56ker for many years so I know how the pain of people with large sigs.

I guess I really am computer illiterate....sorry for the double post but if I try editing my other one knowing me I'll screw something up.

I can't get the sig to work. I give up. Computers have been really making me mad lately...I think I am just going to get rid of mine once and for all.

[quote name='THPS']I guess I really am computer illiterate....sorry for the double post but if I try editing my other one knowing me I'll screw something up.

I can't get the sig to work. I give up. Computers have been really making me mad lately...I think I am just going to get rid of mine once and for all.[/quote]

Are you looking to sell a computer?
Huh?
:D

[quote name='DPawlik349']Interesting crazy discussion...I don't see the sig but I see the thing under your name. Is that what you mean?[/quote]

he took it down. It took up the whole screen

bread's done
Back