My nice find of the day...

theq87

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)

Pretty good pickup, I'd say; it was 24.99 and appears to be complete (as far as I know). It has all four discs, the 2 game discs, making-of, and the soundtrack.

I haven't played it before, though, and might wind up trading/selling it or something. I'll probably give it a try first. I'd appreciate any thoughts on the game, whether or not you guys have enjoyed it, etc, if anybody cares to discuss.

I enjoyed the game a lot back in the day. From what I can see in that picture it's complete, except maybe for the plastic that is around the map that keeps the horrid smell of it in (seriously, if it's still in the bag take a wiff) . It's definately an old school RPG, and the storyline is nothing you haven't heard before, but it's still done really well.

Heh, yep, the plastic is intact. I'll get a good breathful in sooner or later...I expect nothing short of an adventure.

I love the Lunat games! Definitely give it a play through before you decide to sell it. (And look up the code for the Lords of Lunar mini-game on the making-of disc :bouncy: )

Ya know, the lil bits of wear on the box and such are eerily similar to my copy... halfway makes me wanna go check on it ;)

nice find as i am still looking to get a complete copy of lunar since the copy i got for 8 bucks doesnt have that big box

got mine at GameStop years and years ago (when it was new) but mine was a complete used copy for 30.. i still feel like I was ripping THEM off.

bread's done
Back