My Official Microsoft brand Xbox memory cards for trade/sale. NEW and SEALED!

Guys, it's one thing if you politely tell him that the shipping is high, but 10 people coming in here and thread crapping is a bit excessive. If you don't like his auctions, just don't post.

[quote name='siamesellama']Or you could have just let it fall down the list because the auctions were over with anyway.

Just a thought.[/quote]

Good point, but I didn't check the auctions.

I forgot all about this last night, but Wolfpac, just so you know, I'm pretty sure that it's against Ebay TOS to charge that much for S&H, and your auctions could be reported for it.

I realized I made a few mistakes after posting the auctions, one of which was shifting too much of the price towards shipping, which I know is against Ebay ToS, how I did not think they would mind, I don't know... I will probably have some more auctions later, which will have a reasonable S&H, then everyone should be happy.

And thanks for your input Trakan.

[quote name='Trakan']
I forgot all about this last night, but Wolfpac, just so you know, I'm pretty sure that it's against Ebay TOS to charge that much for S&H, and your auctions could be reported for it.[/quote]

You can take "pretty sure" off of that and add "100% fucking positive." I reported both auctions but unfortunately they were already finished at the time so it does no good.

It's behavior like this that will without a doubt lead to eBay taking stake in your shipping costs as well.

And I will leave it at that.

If that is the way you feel, then I apologise.

What Ebay should be doing is getting rid of all those illegal goods that are on there making them, and the sellers, profit, including the same fake imitation games being sold on there that I have reported about more then a few times.

In a completely selfish way, I don't care about bootlegs. Any amount of research into an item (and the seller) will show he's "iffy." Bootlegs don't hurt the legit seller. One can argue that it drives down the price of GBA games but if you make it clear that you're selling a legit game, there isn't a problem.

In the same selfish way, if someone BINs your memory card for $3 and sees later you charge $16 for shipping, that's their problem. But that loss to eBay will eventually be spread among all sellers, those that circumvent fees and those that list items completely legit.

And you're not losing that much money. Maybe $1 per item. :? If that's a lot to you, charge a dollar more for shipping. It's still, in a way, circumventing fees but it's really not noticable and eBay isn't going to care.

And what about that loss to game companies from the selling of illegal goods? Ebay is profiting of of these things, and they don't do anything about it. This is a big reason why the cost for games is rising.

bread's done
Back