My opinion on the WIi right now

joeljermon

CAGiversary!
If you're into the party aspect of it, it's definitely worth getting. Nintendo wasn't kidding when they said it's easy for non-gamers to get into - I have a group of friends I see every week, most of them don't play games, and all of them have a blast with the Wii.

But although I enjoy that, not everybody is into that sort of thing. Is it worth getting if you want more hardcore multiplayer games (lilke Smash Brothers or FPSes)? No, not right now. I don't think it's worth it for single player yet either - Zelda is amazing, but the Gamecube version is almost as good, and Trauma Center and Excite Truck are fun games but not worth buying the system for.

I'm talking about the current lineup, though. The 2007 lineup has a lot of good first-party games and a few promising third-party ones, so I expect this to change.

Yeah, I was just sitting here wondering to myself: "What does joeljermon think of the Wii? I wish he would tell me."

Thank you for fulfilling my grandest hopes.

The weirdest shit is, I could have sworn this was part of that other guy's thread on wanting a Wii... I wonder if he deleted it to make this own thread because his opinion is just that. damn. important.

What is funny to me is if this was from one of the CAG "regulars," no one would have posted any negative feedback. Guess you have to be one of the CAG elite to post an opinion.

I disagree. We shouldve come down harder if a regular had done it.

What would happen if VG or Zoglog posted one of these? You think we'd take it easy on them?

[quote name='lebowsky']What is funny to me is if this was from one of the CAG "regulars," no one would have posted any negative feedback. Guess you have to be one of the CAG elite to post an opinion.[/QUOTE]

I agree. That is life though.

I will tell what I think about the Wii in a separate thread to be started at a later date.

"Cheap-Ass Gamer: The Movie"

SCENE 121

joeljermon: Come on, everybody; we have to stand and fight!

Roufuss: God, do we need a [shaq-fu]ing leader?

Quillion: Typical newbie spirit; keep trying, hotshot.

iheartmetal: Joel, does anybody care? Look around you.

Roufuss: Let's ditch this loser.

*Strell, overhearing the previous scene, enters with a dynamic door swing*

Strell: Come on, everybody; we have to stand and fight!

*All but for joeljermon*: YEAH! STRELL! STRELL! STRELL!

*ECU on joeljermon, eye-level, as a confused, spiteful glare generates a single tear, and finally, the head is lowered, and joeljermon walks away, dejected.*

CUT to next scene.

[quote name='lebowsky']What is funny to me is if this was from one of the CAG "regulars," no one would have posted any negative feedback. Guess you have to be one of the CAG elite to post an opinion.[/quote]

Thanks, you've been very insightful. The forum needs another poster like you.

bread's done
Back