My phone call to 8004MYXBOX

gaelan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
75 (100%)
so my problem persists of not being able to join halo 2 "invite only" games after being sent the invite. i called the support number for shits and giggles knowing that they couldn't do sheeite. Mr. dumas answered the phone took my info. He asked if it was the message about network trouble that ended with "Sorry about that". I replied, "Yes". He said it was an ongoing problem that was being worked...blah...blah...blah...I will now create a ticket # to reference concerning this call....blah...blah...I told him no thanks just concentrate on fixing the problem and don't worry about a # unless its the number of dollars you are sending me for my inconvenience.

Well after sending out and receiving about a hundred requests and invites, i decided to brave it alone in matchmaking which i can join just fine. I can even join people on my friends list with no problem what so ever. The good news is that I was able to join a custom clan game using a 2 hour old invite from zewone.

I have sent just about everyone in the clan friend invites in hopes that this will provide some sort of workaround. It probably won't, but its worth a try.

lol. XBL customer care services doesnt employ the best and brightest ppl. im full of them. i asked one of the guys that works there if ESPN NFL 2K5 has a 2 mnth subscription card in it and he said yes. After i bought the game... i open it n nothing but the booklet is in it. i couldnt return the game so after almost 45 mins on the phone with one of the supervisors there, they decided to send me a free game. Project Gotham Racing 2. pretty cool but im still mad at them for makin me waste my money on that.

really? When ever I call them they are so nice.... but I did get a not-so-bright-one once, but I called like 10 times.

[quote name='Scorch']My ESPN NFL 2K5 had a two month trial. I think.[/quote]

Mine did too. Was expired by the time I got it but it did come with it. Im sure.

Yeah, all the times I've called, the person that talked to me was nice. But one lady was too nice. She litterally talked to for about 10 minutes about what games I like and stuff. In total, in took her about 12 minutes to find out if the Music Mixer app for the computer worked on ME. She said yes and I bought it, only learn that it doesn't work for ME.

i have 3 2month trial cards i havnt used them because my year isnt up yet from the live kit i bought a year a ago when i purchased my xbox.it expires in march any ways i wanna know if i use my cards will it open up a new acount or add more time to my supcrpition?

[quote name='xenoman80']i have 3 2month trial cards i havnt used them because my year isnt up yet from the live kit i bought a year a ago when i purchased my xbox.it expires in march any ways i wanna know if i use my cards will it open up a new acount or add more time to my supcrpition?[/quote]

You'll have to start a whole new account. You can't add time to your subscription with 2-month cards.

bread's done
Back