My Pinball FX XBOX 360 Contest

COLDblood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
!!!CONTEST HAS ENDED!!!
Winners will be contacted in the drawn order to choose prize.

Superscore Grand prize winner is:
Hatch ~AKA~ Trideen with a 1124 Superscore (picked Dead Space Ignition)

Winning numbers (in drawn order):
10~mrmagoo1974 ~ NBA 2K11 Micheal Jordan Avatar Jersey's (Male&Female)
72~bsmiff ~ NBA 2K11 Micheal Jordan Avatar Jersey's (Male&Female)
30~mitch079 ~ Dead Space - Ignition
55~sleepydumbdude- Uno
03~betterdayz - Sherlock Holmes Avatar code
41~yamayama - Alan Wake Premium Theme
65~Pure Apathy- Alan Wake Premium Theme
59~jedi_dad -Alan Wake Pre-order Avatar T-shirt codes
33~agentcoop007 - Alan Wake Pre-order Avatar T-shirt codes
25~MadB00tleg - Alan Wake Pre-order Avatar T-shirt codes

I will be contacting each member in the order they won, so they can pick their prize.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Pinball FX 2 XBOX 360 Contest
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(You must have Pinball FX to enter)

I have (11) XBOX 360 codes I will be having a contest to give away.

Two sets) NBA 2K11 Micheal Jordan Avatar Jersey's (Male&Female) (gone)
Three sets) Alan Wake Pre-order Avatar T-shirt codes (Male&Female)
One set) Sherlock Holmes Avatar code (Male&Female) (Best Buy Movie Pack Giveaway) (gone)
Two) Alan Wake Premium Theme codes (Bright Falls-Best Buy Pre-Order Exclusive) (1 Left)
Two) Dead Space Ignition Arcade game codes (gone)
One) Uno arcade game code (gone)

The Contest:
I have pinball FX 2 and need to unlock the "Wizard robe" Avatar perk.
I have a 8,000+ wizard score but need to get it to a 100,000 wizard score to unlock the award.
As Pinball FX players you know the only way to do that is have friends that play Pinball FX too.

How to play:
Have Pinball FX 2 and a XBOX 360
Send me a friend request on XBOX ~ Click my XBL tag to the left
Leave a reply in this thread saying you sent a friend request.

The Rules:
This contest will be open for one full week. Ends at 5pm PST on Sunday, Jan. 30th 2011
The person with the highest Pinball FX Superscore wins the grand prize and gets first pick of which code they want.
Ten other winners will be chosen at random. I will draw numbers from a hat. (your number will be the post number on the right)
Winners get to chose which code they want in order of numbers drawn.
I only have 62 empty friend spots so when its full entry to the contest will be closed.

BE NICE AND SEND REQUESTS TO OTHER PLAYERS AND HELP THEM OUT!!! (only if you want, not a condition to win)
After the contest ends please feel free to remove me from your friend list if wished.

UPDATE:
I removed the wizard score requirement to enter the contest. Anyone that did not meet that requirement I have emailed and entered into the contest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to help, but my own Wizard score is pretty low. :(

edit: request sent.. got my wizard score up to 980 and you lowered so I can join!

Great concept for a contest COLDblood, seems like a pretty fun way to win some cool prizes and make some new xbox friends. Makes me wish I had Pinball FX just so I could play too.

As a winner from your previous contest, figured the least I could do is give your thread a bump. ;)

I got the game when it was available as free download, but hadn't had a chance to play it since I was packing things up for move. How long would it take to get a wizard score over 2000?

Took me about two days for 2,000 but I have all the tables and two friends with the game

I just started playing pinball fx 2 and only have 4 tables right now, and my pinball score is only 108 but I absolutely love this game and plan on getting all the tables and playing alot. I know I dont meet your criteria, and I dont really care about your contest, but i can help your score a little if you want to add me. For that matter, anyone else that wants to add me as well feel free too, cause I would like some of those avatar awards too :) Mrmagoo1974 Thx

I own 9 tables right now, so I'm all about helping out! Only problem is, my Wizard Score is only 864. The good news is, that's solely from me, as NONE of my friends have this game!

I'll shoot you an invite just in case. :)

And if anyone else wants to friend me, for that matter, shoot me a FR too!

GT: CrispRat

[quote name='ExplodingRat']I own 9 tables right now, so I'm all about helping out! Only problem is, my Wizard Score is only 864. The good news is, that's solely from me, as NONE of my friends have this game!

I'll shoot you an invite just in case. :)

And if anyone else wants to friend me, for that matter, shoot me a FR too!

GT: CrispRat[/QUOTE]

Sending you a FR as well. Your score should now qualify. :)

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']I just started playing pinball fx 2 and only have 4 tables right now, and my pinball score is only 108 but I absolutely love this game and plan on getting all the tables and playing alot. I know I dont meet your criteria, and I dont really care about your contest, but i can help your score a little if you want to add me. For that matter, anyone else that wants to add me as well feel free too, cause I would like some of those avatar awards too :) Mrmagoo1974 Thx[/QUOTE]

Sent you one as well.

Ok I set the wizard score to 100... so just about anyone with the game should be able to join the contest.

Its pretty easy to get the 5,000 Avatar shirt with just one friend that has a good score.

gonna add you. and pretty much everyone else in this thread. my score is 124

my xbl:serophaze

others can add me too

I don't have enough for the score yet so that makes me ineligible for the contest. BUT I DO HAVE EVERY TABLE. And as a friend of mine and a friend of yours we'll make it sometime. So i'm sending you a friend request as a gesture of goodwill and hopeful achievement.

When I started today I only had 8,000 I am now at 42,000 :applause:. I hope a lot of you made friends here today and got the first avatar reward!!

[quote name='F1ngers of fury']I'm on your friends list already.[/QUOTE]

Yup!!!! got you down...

Added
gamertag is Kolma

*edit
i only have the 4 marvel tables, but my super score is 106, and my wizard score is 1,016
I will add everyone here till the 30th, so that we all may get these benefits too! (only temporarily)

[quote name='COLDblood']When I started today I only had 8,000 I am now at 42,000 :applause:. I hope a lot of you made friends here today and got the first avatar reward!!QUOTE]

Yeah thanks to alot of you guys I finally got to 5000 and that first avatar award. Thanks guys :)

I havent been on yet, but I hope we've been helping out your score COLDblood. Now that some of yall have added me too, who's beating my scores and on what tables?

[quote name='Elektr0ns']I sent one today... Looks like I missed the deadline. :([/QUOTE]

People can enter until this coming Sunday... you are still on time and have been added :cool:

I have you in my friends list. I will play more often to help you out. Anyone wanting to add me feel free to.

Gamertag: LightLogic

[quote name='Racer1309']I have you in my friends list. I will play more often to help you out. Anyone wanting to add me feel free to.

Gamertag: LightLogic[/QUOTE]
added to contest

I am at 77,000 now, ALMOST there!

bread's done
Back