my protective case scratched up my psp

Caro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
it's got like 20 sagging scratched lines all across the lcd screen now... my psp was safer in my coat pocket with no case. :( only days old too, this REALLY sucks. :cry:

[quote name='Caro']it's got like 20 sagging scratched lines all across the lcd screen now... my psp was safer in my coat pocket with no case. :( only days old too, this REALLY sucks. :cry:[/QUOTE]

That really sucks...what kind of case was it?

Put a screen protector on it. It might make those scratches less conspicuous, and at the same time protect your screen from future grief.

[quote name='jkam']That really sucks...what kind of case was it?[/quote]

Intec leather protective case

Intec usually make good products, I don't get it. :(

eau:

you don't understand, I could have had the psp in my coat pocket without getting any scratches on it let alone having it look like someone took a sheet of sand paper to it.

I've always just used the official Sony soft cases. No issues on any of my PSPs thus far. That being said, I don't take them anywhere, just play them in bed and whatnot.

[quote name='Caro']Intec leather protective case

Intec usually make good products, I don't get it. :(
[/quote]

Man, I STRONGLY disagree with that statement.

Sorry to hear about your issue, but thanks for sharing the info with us. I was looking at an Intec case on Amazon.com earlier today. Maybe I will just keep looking for now.

[quote name='micro44']Sorry to hear about your issue, but thanks for sharing the info with us. I was looking at an Intec case on Amazon.com earlier today. Maybe I will just keep looking for now.[/quote]

People say a lot of good things about the playgear cases.

I think the issue is you have to slide it into the case rather than closing a lid on it with the intec leather case.

bread's done
Back