[My] PS Vita System for [Your] Xbox 360 Console

Coper3000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
Standard CAG rules apply: Lower feedback ships first; Delivery Confirmation a must. All complete games unless noted.

Haves: 

Vita System

PS Vita Lego Batman 2 DC Wifi Bundle; Great condition - includes everything that's included in the retail box + extras: 

- PS Vita System (OLED)

- 8 GB Memory Stick

- DreamGear Carrying Case

- PS Vita Cradle 

- Lego Batman 2 game (Cartridge only; did not come with case like stock picture below shows)

- Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection (Cartridge only)

- Original box + all paperwork (Box has some shelf wear)

(This Version: http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-Vita-Batman-Super-Heroes-Bundle/dp/B00A9DXZBY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1408317154&sr=8-2&keywords=lego+batman+vita+bundle)

-------------------------

Wants: 

Xbox 360 System

- 250+ GB Model + all necessary cords

- 1 official MS controller 

- Newer Wifi model (No launch white models)

- Games (Fallout 3: GotY, Fallout: NV: UE, Skyrim, Minecraft, etc.)

Xbox One

- Dead Rising 3

*** I always check PM's a bit quicker. 

Last edited by a moderator:
What does Vita MGS HD collection have on it? Just 2 & 3? Will you CML for it as long as 3 is on there, please? Thanks.

What does Vita MGS HD collection have on it? Just 2 & 3? Will you CML for it as long as 3 is on there, please? Thanks.
Hey - great collection, but didn't see anything that I'm currently interested in (only have a Vita and PS4).

[MGS:HD for Vita features MGS2: Sons of Liberty, MGS3: Snake Eater, as well as the original Metal Gear + Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake.]

Hey - great collection, but didn't see anything that I'm currently interested in (only have a Vita and PS4).

[MGS:HD for Vita features MGS2: Sons of Liberty, MGS3: Snake Eater, as well as the original Metal Gear + Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake.]
Hmm. I mainly want it for MGS3. I own the 3ds version, but just got an XL, and that game isn't worth playing without a circle pad pro (I had one for my launch 3ds that I sold to get a Vita). Instead of the CPP, I was thinking about just getting the game on Vita (as no other games use the CPP to my satisfaction). Did you have a value in mind that you want to sell it for? I'd prefer to get the cart only version for less than I would pay for a mint/complete copy. Thanks for entertaining it either way.

Hmm. I mainly want it for MGS3. I own the 3ds version, but just got an XL, and that game isn't worth playing without a circle pad pro (I had one for my launch 3ds that I sold to get a Vita). Instead of the CPP, I was thinking about just getting the game on Vita (as no other games use the CPP to my satisfaction). Did you have a value in mind that you want to sell it for? I'd prefer to get the cart only version for less than I would pay for a mint/complete copy. Thanks for entertaining it either way.
Understandable. I'm not really looking to sell ATM, but I'd probably do something around $22 shipped.

[Bump]

Sort of testing the waters, but I am interested in trading my Vita for an Xbox 360 of equal value. Vita is in great condition; and was bought mostly to play MLB 14 on my lunch breaks at work until my car was repaired - which it now is.

Sort of testing the waters, but I am interested in trading my Vita for an Xbox 360 of equal value. Vita is in great condition; and was bought mostly to play MLB 14 on my lunch breaks at work until my car was repaired - which it now is.
Would you want to sell the Vita? You could always take the money and buy a 360.

bread's done
Back