My psp go for your elite

Eternalsky

CAG Veteran
Feedback
2 (100%)
My psp go is complete and in great condition it's white and I have a clear protective case for it. I would like a elite that's complete with everything that comes in the box(box and instruction will be great) with a newer chip set and not ban from live.

Please have alot of feedback because I only have two.

[quote name='Eternalsky']My psp go is complete and in great condition it's white and I have a clear protective case for it. I would like a elite that's complete with everything that comes in the box(box and instruction will be great) with a newer chip set and not ban from live.

Please have alot of feedback because I only have two.[/QUOTE]

I was interested, but you're offering a used $200 item for a used $300 item. Uneven trade. Sorry.

Actually a Xbox 360 Elite goes for $250 new at bestbuy with Halo ODST, and Forza 3 but i dont think anyone would want to downsize from a XBOX to a PSP IMO

A used elite isn't worth 300 also gamestop only give 50 store credit for each. And probably 25 or 30 for the hdd
The value of 360 has drop since the slim came out so I'll say it's a fair deal. I'm not looking for a trade with someone with feedback not like my own.

Well I'd say a go isn't even worth $200, most people here would say it's closer to $99, tops. good luck though. but maybe someone is more interested in portability, you never know.

edit: you know what, ignore my comment, i'm not interested in the trade and i shouldn't infer values to either item. it's worth what it's worth to people.

Too bad I've seen people sell 360 with hdd for 100 shipped lately so I'm really off. I can have pic up like tomorrow because I'm on my iPod typing this.

bread's done
Back