My Resident Evill Collection

Sejad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hey guys I am selling my Resident Evil collection check it out at this ebay Link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Resident-Evil-Collection-Games-figurines-systems-books_W0QQitemZ320214203968QQihZ011QQcategoryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is not all There is more Resident Evil stuff there I am selling plus 2 games consles.

Games

PSone:
Resident Evil 1 Long box edition
- beautiful box design with art inside
Resident Evil Director's Cut(same as RE1 but but more features) - two disks inside game and RE2 demo disk
Resident Evil Survivor - Arcade type Resident Evil not much adventure mostly shooting
Resident Evil 3: NEMESIS - Great game loved it

Dreamcast(DC):
Resident Evil Code: Veronica
- One of my fav. in the series
*IMPORT*(NTSC-J) Biohazard Code: Veronica - this is the Japanese version of Resident Evil Code: Veronica that I bought(comes with special slip case for the Red slip package for cd case, also will include special Dreamcast CD so you can play this version

Playstation 2(PS2):
Resident Evil Code: Veronica X - this is the 5th anniversary edition, also I got a Tin metal 4 CD case with the game Logo, this version of the game comes with Devil May Cry demo in the dvd Case

Resident Evil Outbreak - comes with special booklet called "Profiles" it has all the information on all the Character you get to use in the game and what their Characteristics are, online Compatible only with Ethernet adapter
Resident Evil Outbreak File#2 - This is the sequel to the First Online Resident Evil game ever, this version goes deeper into the Online world of Resident Evil, online Compatible only with Ethernet adapter
Resident Evil 4 Premium Edition(Metal Case) - my favourite game, the inside of the Metal case has Art on both sides, this version comes with Ada laser cel/with certificate, Prologue Booklet, the Making of RE4 dvd

GameCube(GC):
Resident Evil 4 Special Edition(metal case)/NO GAME INCLUDED - Yes you read right the game is not included because I bought I sold it BUT not to worry because the version it came with was not special in particular just a normal gameCube version that was thrown in with the Special goodies, you can buy the game always anywhere. So this version comes with Leon Cel/with Certificate, Resident Evil Prologue and the Metal Case.
Resident Evil 0(zero) DEMO DISK - just the Demo for the game

Game.com:
Resident Evil 2(2d graphics) - this is a Resident Evil game for the Portable system called Game.com which I never bought because it was overpriced

bread's done
Back