My return to the flea market.

refusedchaos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
272 (100%)
i hadn't been to my local FM for a couple of months now but i finally went today and got a decent haul:

100_0635.jpg

100_0629.jpg

100_0634.jpg

100_0632.jpg

100_0633.jpg

100_0631.jpg

SanDisk MobileMate SD Plus Memory Card Reader - $5
Crime Killer (disc only) - $1
Courier Crisis (disc only) - $1
Time Crisis: Project Titian (disc only) - $1
Lemmings: Oh No! More Lemmings (disc only) - $1
Bushido Blade 2 (disc only) - $1
Medal of Honor Underground (GH) - $1
Xmen VS Street Fighter (just case, no game:cry:) - $0.50 [i must of spent 30min looking for the disc at the guy's area)
Crash 2 (just case, no game) - $0.25
Phantasy Start IV (cart only) - $5
Super Castlevania IV (cart only) - $5
Final Fantasy IX (missing disc 1:cry: and booklet) - free
Rival Schools (disc only Arcade Disc) - $6
Breath of Fire III - $5
Final Fantasy Tactics (GH) - $5

right next to the FM was a Big Lots, so i stopped in for a pepsi and nabbed these anime dvds for $3 a piece:
S-Cry-Ed Anime Legends Vol 2
Hoop Days Vol 1
Witch Hunter Robin Vol 2

on a side note, the Big Lots was pricing the new shippment of dvds (all were Escaflowne and random crap) for $4.99.

That's a lot better than my local year round flea market. The only people there is some guy with trays of overpriced games (I stopped looking at his stuff when I saw he wanted over $20 for Pitfall 2), most of which look sun bleached and covered in dirt. Some old lady that has all the games that are on clearance at KMart, CC, and Sears, only the price is at least doubled. And maybe some random person that has random sports games for only $5.

Nice, There is a Flea Market here(about 1 hr away that has a few random games sometimes he has some good ones, but he charges $10 apiece except NES($5). There is a Fleamarket that opens in my town on tuesday, I can't wait to see what all they have. I'll have to check Big Lots for Anime, mine has some every so often.

[quote name='schuerm26']can I be the resident CAG a--hole and say cut your nails? Ill add also, nice finds!!!![/quote]

LOL!! I was thinking the same thing :)

[quote name='schuerm26']can I be the resident CAG a--hole and say cut your nails? Ill add also, nice finds!!!![/QUOTE]

lol yea i did right after i took the pics:D its scary though, a lot of the people there had long dirty nails....eek!:puke:

as a side note: evey1 there seemed to be talking about the up coming prez elections. the quote of the day is "yea the country is doing down hill but if the bitch goes into office we are fucked. at least with the $$$$er he an steal us sum oil and lower the gas prices" :rofl:

Jesus H! Incredible haul!

That reminds me, I need to go to the flea market tomorrow. I haven't been home on Sundays for awhile

[quote name='schuerm26']can I be the resident CAG a--hole and say cut your nails? Ill add also, nice finds!!!![/quote]

Ahah, I was going to post that!

[quote name='schuerm26']can I be the resident CAG a--hole and say cut your nails? Ill add also, nice finds!!!![/QUOTE]

Oh. I thought you were displaying the Lee Press On Nails you found there. Man, you guys are jerks! ;)

The flea market near me used to be decent for picking up games. I once found a stack of boxed NES games for $1-2 each. But for the past few years, the scumbags selling seem to be trying to make a week's worth of pay off of old video games.

You can never find anything for a decent price. I blame ebay and the surge in retro gaming. They sell N64's for like $40, SNES systems for $50 and NES games are $5-10 each, even crappy dirty ones.

I remember a few years ago, this woman had a stand, and she sold all Genesis games for $10 each. Total rip off. She didn't know jack about games, she was just trying to rip people. So I finally bought a game from her - a complete copy of Sid Meier's Pirates! for Genesis, back when it was going for $100 on ebay (dunno what it goes for these days).

God I smiled that day. I still keep the handwritten receipt she wrote me inside the box. I bet she thought she was making a fat profit.

[quote name='Synergy']I blame ebay ...[/quote]

I don't know how many times I've asked the price of something and been told "$$, it sells for $$$ on ebay.":roll:

[quote name='Synergy']The flea market near me used to be decent for picking up games. I once found a stack of boxed NES games for $1-2 each. But for the past few years, the scumbags selling seem to be trying to make a week's worth of pay off of old video games.

You can never find anything for a decent price. I blame ebay and the surge in retro gaming. They sell N64's for like $40, SNES systems for $50 and NES games are $5-10 each, even crappy dirty ones.

I remember a few years ago, this woman had a stand, and she sold all Genesis games for $10 each. Total rip off. She didn't know jack about games, she was just trying to rip people. So I finally bought a game from her - a complete copy of Sid Meier's Pirates! for Genesis, back when it was going for $100 on ebay (dunno what it goes for these days).

God I smiled that day. I still keep the handwritten receipt she wrote me inside the box. I bet she thought she was making a fat profit.[/QUOTE]

lol yea there were two people over there selling games for outrageous prices.... $40 for a faded copy of MGS2? $30 for a disc only FireProWrestling? whats sad is that i see people buy the games....i do blame ebay for not being able to find awesome deals anymore but rly would u want to sell Suikoden II for $15 at a yard sale and find out the real going rate? people now want to get the most value outta their stuff, which is fine

I see so many peope at flea markets that try to sell games for outrageous amounts and claim that it is the going E-Bay rate...and i think to myself....Maybe if that was a mint copy of Final Fantasy VII, People seem to think that if one PS1 game is rare all of them are.

a local guy sold a copy of bubble bath babes to a guy for like $5 and when he heard that the guy sold it for a lot of money on e-bay he marked most of his NES games to $50+ it was crazy...

bread's done
Back