My Rocky bluray Box Set discs aren't working :(

Hulkamaniac418

CAGiversary!
So months ago I took advantage of a deal on the Rocky box set for $20 at Best Buy.  I decided to finally watch it a couple of days ago.  But for some reason half of the discs do not play at all.  I did some research on Amazon, and apparently others have had the same issue.  I certainly don't have the receipt at this point.  Do I attempt to return it to Best Buy?  Can I contact the company that made the box set?  SO bummed out about this :(

Because you don't have the receipt, you won't be able to get an exchange at Best Buy.  Your best bet is to contact the company who made/published the box set and hopefully they'll send you replacements.  

If you bought it at Best Buy and you're a RewardZone member, you should be able to look up the the transaction on your My Best Buy (formerly RewardZone) account information.

If you bought it by credit card, Best Buy should be able to find it by receipt.

Regardless, it would be beyond Best Buy's timeframe to deal with if it's past 45 days (My Best Buy Elite +)  timeframe.  You may need it to get replacement discs from the company who made it.

bread's done
Back