My scary CompUSA experience....

Demolition Man

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I went in on Friday night to grab a new CPU fan for my box (as the current one is wearing out) and to check out the clearance game sale. Anyways as I got to where the CPU fans where I could smell something odd. I figured I was imaging things so I continued to look. Not too far away from me I could see an employee helping a few people out, but honestly I knew what I was looking for so I didn't need help. Suddenly the smell got a little worse all of a sudden after a moment as I was deciding on which fan set to get when suddenly the said employee walks up behind me.

At that moment.... I wanted to pass out. The smell was GOD aweful. It was like a bad mix of vomit, garbage, sweat, and cigarette smoke mixed into one smell that I couldn't give a name too. I felt like I was going to pass out from this aweful smell.

Smelly Employee: Is there anything I can help you find?
Me: (trying to look away) Uuuhhhhhhh.... no I am fine.
Smelly Employee: (yacks on for a moment)
Me: I... am... fine.......

I finally walked away... barely since I swore that smell was going to at least make me pass out. Personally being a retail worker I can't imagine working in the public even smelling as bad as this person did. Hell I'm wondering how this guy is able to keep a job at all just by how bad he smelled (you kinda had to be there to really know how bad the smell was).

Anyways.... just another useless rant from me.

[quote name='Megamibeast']I bet he just ripped a nasty one.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Seriously tho I could tell that it was a hygene issue as that scent was all over him when he approached me. I mean I've been around nasty smelling people before but this folks was just amazingly aweful - especially for someone working with the general public.

[quote name='Demolition Man']At that moment.... I wanted to pass out. The smell was GOD aweful. It was like a bad mix of vomit, garbage, sweat, and cigarette smoke mixed into one smell that I couldn't give a name too. I felt like I was going to pass out from this aweful smell.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he came to work with the bird flu.

Oh dude, in high school I sat next to someone in two classes that smelled awful. The worst part is my nose could still smell his odor hours after school.

[quote name='Josef']Was it his breath or was it all-around body stank?[/QUOTE]

All around... I mean I could smell it from about 20 feet away. WTF indeed?

This reminds me of a time that one of my wife's uncles approached me. He opened his mouth and started to talk and it just hit me like a brick to the face. I couldn't make out what he was saying as I lost my ability to comprehend for a few seconds. That had to be the worst breath imaginable. It smelled like he had been eating rotten cheese and hadn't washed his mouth or touched a toothbrush in about 2 months.

The only way that I can see this employee not knowing that he smelled this bad is if he always smells this bad. How can other people not tell him. Specially the other employees that work there.

hey demoman, is he Indian? is it like curry smell?

there was one time when i was on the train, this indian dude came in. i was like holy shit. it stank up one part of the train. then the next stop ppl were leaving and some ppl changed cars. it was horrible. smells worst than a bum.

The worst smell coming off a retail employee was a guy in a German Wal-Mart. It was right up there with the worst body odor I ever smelled, middle of a heat wave in Germany (almost no ACs) and this guy obviously wasn't very into the whole bathing thing... god that was bad. You do have to wonder what their superiors are thinking when they let a guy who is working around customers come in smelling that bad.

But not as bad as this one fat ass guy who had been on the road for a few weeks and took his shoes off (apparenly his socks had been on the road for that long without being cleaned) and I litterally had struggle to keep from puking.

[quote name='KrAzY3']The worst smell coming off a retail employee was a guy in a German Wal-Mart. It was right up there with the worst body odor I ever smelled, middle of a heat wave in Germany (almost no ACs) and this guy obviously wasn't very into the whole bathing thing... god that was bad. You do have to wonder what their superiors are thinking when they let a guy who is working around customers come in smelling that bad.

But not as bad as this one fat ass guy who had been on the road for a few weeks and took his shoes off (apparenly his socks had been on the road for that long without being cleaned) and I litterally had struggle to keep from puking.[/QUOTE]

theres walmarts around the world? i thought it was just an american thing.

bread's done
Back