My Sears Deals (YMMV, more inside)

ragepower

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Okay here is what I got, also I left tons to be purchased and they still had lots left.

2 PS2 Karaoke Revolutions (each 6.75)
Dark Cloud 2 (7.50)
Airforce Delta Strike (4.98)
Lord of the Rings Return of the King (Xbox, 4.98)
Star Wars Jedi Academy (Xbox, 4.98)
Arc the Lad: Twilight (3.75)
NFL Street (PS2, 9.98)
Need For Speed Underground (Xbox, 4.98)
Armed and Dangerous (7.50)

They still had a bunch of Lord of the Rings, and a few Karaoke Revolutions, also they had a bunch of NFS Underground.

This is the Sears at South Hills Village Mall (pittsburgh, PA)

i am going to check my local sears tomorrow before traveling home...and my EB's as well for the used PC game deal

this site rules

OH before I forget, MOST of the games were priced completely wrong. Go to your local Sears and have them scan the games, I was shocked when they were ringing up as cheap as they were.

[quote name='ragepower']OH before I forget, MOST of the games were priced completely wrong. Go to your local Sears and have them scan the games, I was shocked when they were ringing up as cheap as they were.[/quote]

Yea, all those were twice as much at my sears, like ROTK was 10, Karaoke revo was 12. Nice score.

Sneaky I watched the guy, he rang them all up and they were coming up 12.48, 14.98, etc.... Then he took 50 percent off that manually.. I'm pretty sure he goofed, and I even said wow are they REALLY that cheap. He was like, "yup". So I got them and got the hell out of there.

[quote name='ragepower']Sneaky I watched the guy, he rang them all up and they were coming up 12.48, 14.98, etc.... Then he took 50 percent off that manually.. I'm pretty sure he goofed, and I even said wow are they REALLY that cheap. He was like, "yup". So I got them and got the hell out of there.[/quote]

happened to me today too- i went early and the lady did it the same way- went back later to get some for my cousins in the atl and showed dude the reciept and he did the same thing.

a sign above the games said "50 percent of pink sticker price" not meaning 50 percent off the pink sticker, 50 percent off the pink stickers price.

"
a sign above the games said "50 percent of pink sticker price" not meaning 50 percent off the pink sticker, 50 percent off the pink stickers price. "
That made no sense at all.

[quote name='bil4l']"
a sign above the games said "50 percent of pink sticker price" not meaning 50 percent off the pink sticker, 50 percent off the pink stickers price. "
That made no sense at all.[/quote]

think about- it makes perfect sense, not off the price on the sticker- fifty percent off the price the game rings up for which mean the sticker rings it up 50 off and take 50 off that.

Whoa you must live really close to me, anyway, thanks for the location I may have to check it out myself.

Thanks for the heads up. These are the prices after the 50% off(Tucker, Georgia)
Gundam Encounters In Space 7.49
Airforce Delta Strike 9.99
.hack pt1 12.98
.hack pt 2 3.98
plenty of I-ninjas PS2 9.98

There was a bin at my Sears today with the 50% off pink sticker sale sign, but all of the prices were wrong. Most of the games were crappy old sports games, but I had them scan them, and I picked up these games for 5.00 each....

Ace Combat 04 GH PS2
Dark Cloud 2 PS2
The Sims: Bustin' Out Xbox

I had them scan a copy of Xenosaga, but it came up at 14.97... hardly a deal. However, I'm happy with my purchases. :D

Yup it includes game and mic. On another subject has anyone seen any old XBOX Live kits there? I saw some there Friday but they were in a glass case and everyone seemed too bothered to help me just check prices. I wont be able to go back until Monday but if anyone else can find out first let me know. Thanks

You must get them scanned! I got a Live ver.2 kit for $10.00! The guy scanned it and it came up $00.00 in the system.So then he asked me "what's this usually? Around $30.00? How about $10.00?" You can figure out my answer. :lol: I also picked up Namco Museum 9.99,& Wild Arms 3 for 7.50. :)

My Sears has been picked clean. I went tonight to get 007 EoN, which I had seen in the past week, but almost the whole bin was empty. I still want 007EoN and NFSU for XBox..

You must get them scanned! I got a Live ver.2 kit for $10.00! The guy scanned it and it came up $00.00 in the system.So then he asked me "what's this usually? Around $30.00? How about $10.00?" You can figure out my answer.

Oh, really? There's a Live kit down here, I think it's a 3 monther.. I'll check it out tomorrow or something.

I think the one I saw was the Moto GP/ Whacked Xbox Live kit. I'll run over there after I get my oil changed tomorrow.

No dice at my local Sears (Cutler Ridge Fl), everything that was pink sticker was the exact price of the sticker (the cheapest was air force delta PS2 for 19.99), ill check later in the week.

[quote name='benboxer']I think the one I saw was the Moto GP/ Whacked Xbox Live kit. I'll run over there after I get my oil changed tomorrow.[/quote]

no, i have it too!

i bought it at on-cue for like $20 when it was going out of business like 2 years ago.

just noticed today that the xbox games on their site (soul calibur 2, nba inside drive 2004, and nfl street) which were all priced below $10 are now back at normal price :(

hrm, when I picked up my Gamecube I noticed they had one Zelda Four Swords for GC left (with the cable included), anyone know what the scanned price of this at Sears?

I need this game bad!

It's probably still full priced but who knows? I wanna hit up a Sears today but I spent so much money over the weekend I think I'll pass for now.

I did get in on their $5 titles, Ace Combat 5 excluded.

bread's done
Back