:psp: Xmen Legends II- Has sticky goo from price stickers
:psp: Tokobot
:psp: Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories
:psp: Napoleon Dynamite UMD

NINTENDO DS :ds:

:ds: Animal Crossing Wild World

WHAT I WANT:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Note: Due to some bad trading experiences I've recently had with 2 CAGs I'm only going to ship to active forum cags. I'm not really fond of waiting 1 month for my game to arrive from lurkers

Payments Accepted:
PayPal- Only direct bank transfer- PP screws sellers with a pretty steep charge to accept credit cards
Cash-
Money Order
Checks- Be aware though that this takes up to a week to clear

Thanks for looking

Ebay feedback
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=apokalipze2&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

Yeah I do post on SRK:cool: favorite forum next to this one. Buy my game now:bouncy: :lol:

Btw if anyone is interested I also have Sonic Advance 3 for gba, let me know if you guys want it

One question: Is the code registered? If i cant get the free pink stylus, id rather buy it new =P

Otherwise i offer 17 for it

[quote name='Weedy649']One question: Is the code registered? If i cant get the free pink stylus, id rather buy it new =P

Otherwise i offer 17 for it[/QUOTE]
Already registered unfortunately
new_bomb.gif
Problem is that Nintendo is no longer is offering that stylus or anything. Check here http://www.nintendo.com/stylus_offer/

[quote name='Dreamstate']How much or CML?[/QUOTE]
PM me an offer, I'm mostly looking to sell though. I've only received one PM so go go go
new_hot.gif

[quote name='111111']how much for sonic 3[/QUOTE]
Well i'm really bad at pricing, don't know if i'll overcharge. How about 12 dollars shipped. If you think it's alot offer me something. Btw the box has some crinks in the edges, nothing too bad. I'll post some pics if you want
sonic32qq.jpg

Btw I prefer paypal direct transfer via bank account. Problem with paypal is that they charge redicolous fees to accept credit cards.

Well sorry about that, I don't know how to resize:headache: :cry: I also wanted to show detail, I guess I over did it:whistle2:#Ok I know how to resize I'll just leave it to show detail I guess

if you would take 10 shipped i can paypal u asap so plz let me know :)

also instead of cash u go to srk trading section i have a crapload of cool stuff for trade. let me know mang.

[quote name='apokalipze2']Well sorry about that, I don't know how to resize:headache: :cry: I also wanted to show detail, I guess I over did it:whistle2:#Ok I know how to resize I'll just leave it to show detail I guess[/QUOTE]
If you host them on Imageshack, you can put in the link for the Thumbnail for forums (1) in place of the hotlink, and it'll put up the thumbnail. Much more bandwidth friendly for CAG.

Plus, it now has a built-in resize tool, so you can resize it on the fly.

Bump, added Sonic Rush for trade. Note, I lent out my digital camera and I still haven't received it yet. I'll try to take pictures with my crappy camera phone though:cry: later

I have fifa 06 for trade for the ds for something let me know

its a great soccer game, best ds sports game

pm me thanks

Do you have any interest in a puzzle game? I have Mr Driller Drill Spirits for the DS sealed. I bought it a while ago but don't know if I will ever get around to playing it.

is that the Mr. Driller you scored for $5 at that Best Buy sale? sweeeet - anyway - I pm'd the OP about Sonic Rush

[quote name='Purkeynator']Do you have any interest in a puzzle game? I have Mr Driller Drill Spirits for the DS sealed. I bought it a while ago but don't know if I will ever get around to playing it.[/QUOTE]

Yes but I had to pay $10 at my Best Buy. I sometimes buy a game just because it was cheap. It was an impulse buy.

To the people that PM'd me, I didn't find anything that's for me-Great games though. I'll still look a closer at some of your lists later tonigh though. Bump-Added crappy phone picture

Enemy15- Nothing for me
Rig- Massive list of games. But nothing caught my eye. srry
Capt Dirty Jack-Nuttin's orry
Snake2715-Didn't see anything. I'll let you know though If I sell it.

bread's done
Back