My son is coming very soon! I need space in my house!

Thanks for the heads up. Didn't really see anything to trade for at the moment. I actually traded Dragon Age away, so I'll need to reacquire it before I get the guide, haha.

Friendly bump. You might want to get prices up on some of those items you want to move along *nod*

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Friendly bump. You might want to get prices up on some of those items you want to move along *nod*[/QUOTE]

bump for now, prices for later!

[quote name='elessar123'] Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone Bonus Soundtrack - New

Interested in this... didn't know it existed!
[/QUOTE]

pm'ed!

Somebody should jump on Lunar Silver Star Story at that price; unless there's some nuance in completeness or game variants that I'm not picking up on. :O

saw your PM and just so you know, Im thinking. I prefer sales at this time (moving around a bit next few weeks) but there are a couple things I might want...

[quote name='elessar123']I'd have no idea what to offer for the yggdra union ost, tbh[/QUOTE]

pm'ed

[quote name='dinobot']time to ebay that demon soul de :)[/QUOTE]

haha yeah, it looks like it. Or I may just hold onto it for now. I have a couple of offers, but I prolly won't bite.

[quote name='Arakias']saw your PM and just so you know, Im thinking. I prefer sales at this time (moving around a bit next few weeks) but there are a couple things I might want...[/QUOTE]

just let me know!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Lunar Silver Star Story - Game discs, case, manual, mint - $25

is this the Fan Art edition?[/QUOTE]

nope it's the original release, just no box, map or extra discs

I do have the fan art one too, but that's in the collection

[quote name='willardhaven']Any pictures of SaGa Frontier? Is Little Big Planet GOTY the red case or clear case edition?[/QUOTE]

i'll get a pic up of saga frontier tonight/tomorrow. LBP is the clear case.

FYI, you should be able to clear $20 (if not more) if you take the Persona 4 over to Amazon. I had a similar issue with Resonance of Fate--everybody on here knew it was available for $37.99 at Kmart, and I'd have to sell it at $45 shipped to break even (there is 6% tax). So I was like, whatever, went over and sold them for $55 apiece, amazon got their $10 or so cut.

bread's done
Back