My STARMASK2K3 new lowball Starts @11 PM EST ENDS Friday @ 11 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be glad anyone even believes you, because this is a classic Boy Who Cried Wolf scenario. All of your auctions have ended with delays and stories.

Yes I am tomorrow morning I am off all day you will all get your stuff by the end of the week I am sorry my grandfather died and I am sorry i been busy because have work because I had to take off work

Last edited:
[quote name='starmask2k3']Yes I am tomorrow morning I am off all day you will all get your stuff by the end of the week I am sorry my grandfather died and I am sorry i been busy because have work because I had to take off work

I hope this clear's it
[removed for privacy][/QUOTE]

Uhh I would remove that. That's a bit too personal in my opinion. An obituary is one thing but a photo like that is a bit too much. If someone doesn't want to believe you, just ignore them.

You probably should have just pm'd that to the mods or something since they are the only people that you need to convince you had something come up.

I've pretty much kept quiet about this thread, but now I don't think I can stay quiet because this is disgusting on the part of you, and I can not imagine any self respecting human being that would parade a loved one like this in the open as you have.

You make me complete and utterly sick as a fellow human being.

I know a lot of this is also the fault of all the people poking their heads into his business too which is also inexcusable, but to do something as far as this is just an undeniably engrossing act just to get out of responsibility.

I am sickened, and appalled at how this whole situation came out, and sorry if this is offensive to you in your time of mourning, but I can not understand why you would do ANY of this just to prove people over the internet wrong.

I am at a loss for word right now, so I can't keep going anymore.

Please, just think this whole situation over properly, and stop trying to concern yourself with how others feel. Your feelings should trump that of anybody else, so don't try to perverse how you want to feel about the situation if you do indeed feel at a loss of a loved one. I hope you will get the closure you need of your loss, but you first have to understand it's your loss and nobody else's.

@ Squarehard wow that was deep thanks alot for that and I am sorry

All I can say is that I am sorry CAG because my grandfather died and I am also sorry I was busy working I have off tomorrow all day so I will ship stuff out in the morning and hope everyone believes and understands what I am going with that's all I can say

and I am very sorry about the pictures I posted I didn't take them to get out of responsibility.I did it because of what Stoic Person Eater posted

yikes. Well, at least each lowball star does gets progressively more interesting. Sorry for your loss man, and good luck everyone that won, remember we are all people here and fellow gamers, despite track record, and interesting photo ops, and still shopping at Gamestop, and posting... uhh... I am sure it will work out.

Aww, did I miss the picture? You can PM it to me.

I googled this one:
viking_funeral.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am seeing a time out for you in the future because u don't get it

[quote name='parKer']Guys, c'mon. Cut him some slack. He was also really busy at GameStop.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=339767[/QUOTE]

Looks like he was busy spending everyone's money from the Lowball at GameStop!

What a hack! And to think mods were deleting all of the non sorry for your loss posts in this thread when we knew the entire time he was making up another story!

Edit: excited to see what excuse he comes up with today!

how was i making up another story!

1.my grandpa did died
2.i was busy with work because i take off work because my grandpa died
and the post office closed at 5 and i work till 5;30 so i couldn't ship stuff out till today monday

Jesus christ guys, give it a fucking break.

No offense, but there is a reason I don't buy from your sales, Starmask. Regardless, you people need to take a step back and really look at yourselves. The guy shouldn't do lowball sales ever again, but just stop already. I hope at least temp bans will start going out if people keep it up, but just let go already.

I was kinda trying to defend him, but apparently you can use amazon credit at gamestop. Oh well. don't be in a rush to send out mine dude, I just now realized I'm not getting games, but stupid empty cases.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Jesus christ guys, give it a fucking break.

No offense, but there is a reason I don't buy from your sales, Starmask. Regardless, you people need to take a step back and really look at yourselves. The guy shouldn't do lowball sales ever again, but just stop already. I hope at least temp bans will start going out if people keep it up, but just let go already.[/QUOTE]

There were a lot more posts in this thread that were deleted. The fact that my and Vegan's posts from yesterday are still in existence shows that someone didn't find them as offensive as you did.

I posted that link in the hopes that the OP will not make any more excuses and get these people their games in a decent amount of time. It's amazing how much faster people will get things done if they know they're being watched.

[quote name='parKer']There were a lot more posts in this thread that were deleted. The fact that my and Vegan's posts from yesterday are still in existence shows that someone didn't find them as offensive as you did.

I posted that link in the hopes that the OP will not make any more excuses and get these people their games in a decent amount of time. It's amazing how much faster people will get things done if they know they're being watched.[/QUOTE]

I've kept up with the thread. I'm not trying to make excuses at all. I didn't defend him at all. I'm simply saying that even after proof that wasn't necessary that the attacks continue, it's disheartening. We all know what you get into when bidding in a Starmask sale, and he made a huge mistake by creating a new thread, but that doesn't constitute people continuously berating him when I'm sure he is in mourning. He is no less human that you or I, but unfortunately he just isn't great at sales. Wait for your items to be delivered, leave feedback, and be done with it, and that goes to everybody who won items.

[quote name='strizay']I was kinda trying to defend him, but apparently you can use amazon credit at gamestop. Oh well. don't be in a rush to send out mine dude, I just now realized I'm not getting games, but stupid empty cases.[/QUOTE]

you cant use amazon gift cards at gamestop you can use gamestop credit on amazon kindle gift card at gamestop and everyone's stuff that payed and pm me there address are going out today

[quote name='Vulgarism']I've kept up with the thread. I'm not trying to make excuses at all. I didn't defend him at all. I'm simply saying that even after proof that wasn't necessary that the attacks continue, it's disheartening. We all know what you get into when bidding in a Starmask sale, and he made a huge mistake by creating a new thread, but that doesn't constitute people continuously berating him when I'm sure he is in mourning. He is no less human that you or I, but unfortunately he just isn't great at sales. Wait for your items to be delivered, leave feedback, and be done with it, and that goes to everybody who won items.[/QUOTE]

Well, then your original comment must be directed towards 1 person as reading back, I only see 1 post that can be seen as an "attack" or having a berating tone after the OP posted proof in picture form, which happened after my and Vegan's posts as I (luckily) never saw the pic.

Anyway, you can keep overreacting if you want as I'm done with this thread. No need for a Mod to waste more time deleting.

Condolences, OP.

[quote name='parKer']There were a lot more posts in this thread that were deleted. The fact that my and Vegan's posts from yesterday are still in existence shows that someone didn't find them as offensive as you did.

I posted that link in the hopes that the OP will not make any more excuses and get these people their games in a decent amount of time. It's amazing how much faster people will get things done if they know they're being watched.[/QUOTE]

When did they start doing that :whistle2:(

Is there a reason why we should believe that his grandfather died? Like I said, the boy who cried wolf. There's always been a story, so why should anyone believe this one? If anyone here has gotten to the point where the only story left that has ANY chance of being believed is "someone died", it's Starmask. It's taboo to doubt something like that, so it's the last fiction that he can get away with hiding behind. And a family photo hardly counts as proof that someone died. Everyone has family photos.

He's taking you guys for a ride. Again. Given his reputation for outright lies and manipulation, that's simply more plausible than the excuse that he's giving. Someone want to tell me why he's still allowed to sell things here? It should never have gotten to this point.

[quote name='starmask2k3']you cant use amazon gift cards at gamestop you can use gamestop credit on amazon kindle gift card at gamestop and everyone's stuff that payed and pm me there address are going out today[/QUOTE]

off-topic from the lowball but now that you mentioned it, does Gamestop actually sell amazon gift cards? wouldn't mind buying one with my gs gc.

[quote name='Vegan']Is there a reason why we should believe that his grandfather died? Like I said, the boy who cried wolf. There's always been a story, so why should anyone believe this one? If anyone here has gotten to the point where the only story left that has ANY chance of being believed is "someone died", it's Starmask. It's taboo to doubt something like that, so it's the last fiction that he can get away with hiding behind. And a family photo hardly counts as proof that someone died. Everyone has family photos.

He's taking you guys for a ride. Again. Given his reputation for outright lies and manipulation, that's simply more plausible than the excuse that he's giving. Someone want to tell me why he's still allowed to sell things here? It should never have gotten to this point.[/QUOTE]

Go away and anyone else that feels the need to bring anymore negative comments to this thread; seriously what's done in done.

"Incoming moderation"

I know they sell some giftcards, don't they sell kindle cards? I don't remember I try to stay away from Gamestop stores.

Thanks for everyone's nice posts & everyone's package was sent to be shipped out everyone should get there package before or after saturday still need payment from aptanor and address from Orion3280

[quote name='strizay']are you going to post delivery confirmation numbers?[/QUOTE]

this. no disrespect to your situation, but you did charge for DC#

thanks.

´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´¶´´´´´¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´¶´´´´´¶´´´¶¶´´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´¶´´´´¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´´¶´´´¶´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶
´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶
´¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶
´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Just got in from out of town and my item was waiting in the mailbox for me. Leaving feedback now =) I hope all is well with you Starmask

[quote name='NoelVermillion']my package still hasn't arrived.
How sad !!![/QUOTE]

Did he give you a DC? There's only so much he can control if he already gave you a DC and shipped it out, but if he still hasn't shipped it out and given you a DC, then that's different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back