My Stop Smoking Coach with Allen Carr DS $2.37 at Amazon

Yusuke-Urameshi-

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Amazon.com is selling the My Stop Smoking Coach for DS for $2.37, free super saver shipping on orders over $25 and eligible for Prime

51VQiTwYN0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Buy it here!
Can be traded in to Secondspin for $4.75, anyone know anywhere better?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, no idea how effective it is, but I figured for the price of half a pack some people might be interested in trying it out for that little extra motivation to quit

Thanks, I'm a big fan of this book/series as it worked for me personally. He definitely helped me change the way I think about smoking and once I quit other than a 2 month relapse I've been tobacco free for over four years. I'm going to pick this up just for my DS collection and for a nice reminder.

Was sad to find out Mr Carr got lung cancer and died 25 years after he quit smoking. Scary thought that the damage you do today could manifest itself in that way nearly a quarter of a century later, but smoking is extremely dangerous in many ways.

edit: would love to hear meta- elaborate on why it was an unfortunate choice to smoke e-cigs..

Tried it and it didn't work, bought some patches and that worked, that and the fact that it got the point where i couldn't breathe

asthma + smoking = stupid ass move on my part.

Smoking is dumb. Smokers are borderline dumb. Smokers that buy a video game to quit smoking is just plain retarded. Buy the patch or better yet, kill yourself.

[quote name='Thorgouge']Smoking is dumb. Smokers are borderline dumb. Smokers that buy a video game to quit smoking is just plain retarded. Buy the patch or better yet, kill yourself.[/QUOTE]

You're right. Everyone that smokes should just kill themselves.
:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']Would totally have tried this... but I (un)fortunately started smoking e-cigs.[/QUOTE]

Good luck! I tried them (Njoy) didn't work for me, even using liquid smoke refills the carts didn't last long at all. Granted, they are to ween you off of smoking, but they barely lasted a half day maybe taking one or two puffs an hour.

Also, be careful, they are definitely not a safe alternative and are practically equal to actual cigarettes in terms of harm they can cause. Example, even carts listed as nicotine free can contain nicotine, also carts may contain toxic antifreeze, etc, etc. Read up on tests and make your choice. I need to quit smoking, am thinking the patch may be the best option.

I actually remembering a podcast a bit back talk about this and how it actually helped a friend quit actually. If its $3.50 why not?

[quote name='Thorgouge']Smoking is dumb. Smokers are borderline dumb. Smokers that buy a video game to quit smoking is just plain retarded. Buy the patch or better yet, kill yourself.[/QUOTE]

An 07 CAG even. For Shame.

I should clarify that the book did not enable me to quit. In fact, I didn't quit until a couple of years after I read his book. I do credit his book when possible though because if it is read with an open mind it can definitely change your outlook on cigarettes.

I never thought about cigarettes the same after reading his book, and those lessons enabled me to continue not smoking when I made the decision to quit.

But it's silly to think that a book or a videogame could make you quit smoking.

I'm a smoker, yet look at me forming coherent structurally sound statements. You must smoke a lot more than I do.

would of got it for 99 cents

if amazon would lower the price to 49 cents i would buy 100 of them and give them away to my customers :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I love when jokes just form themselves. :applause:

[quote name='icedrake523']Smoking is stupid unless it's weed.[/QUOTE]

Oh, is there a seperate game for getting over weed? Expansion packs, here we come.

[quote name='Interfeci']Oh, is there a seperate game for getting over weed? Expansion packs, here we come.[/QUOTE]

Who wants to get over weed?

[quote name='jbroush99']Good thing this is rated E for everyone so that the 8 year old smokers can kick the habit! Maybe this kid had a DS?[/QUOTE]

He traded in his DS to buy more cigarettes.

WOW, the DS has some strange titles..............is there any game that weens you off crystal meth by chance?

Does anyone else get sick of those above the influence commercials? I mean I have never wanted to smoke beforehand, I've tried it and it wasn't for me, and I think it stinks. But they just go way over the top with those things. They are extremely ineffective IMO.

[quote name='icedrake523']Who wants to get over weed?
[/QUOTE]

People who like accomplishing things and being able to work wherever they want or join the military, I guess.

[quote name='eastx']People who like accomplishing things and being able to work wherever they want or join the military, I guess.[/QUOTE]

But blah blah blah MEDICAL MARIJUANA blah blah rights etc.

Am I right, or am I right?

Theres probably already a game/title similar to this teaching you to stop drinking, correct?

Wonder if theres a Safe Sex coach?

Toys R Us Exclusive: Free Geoffrey condoms.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']You're right. Everyone that smokes should just kill themselves.
:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:[/QUOTE]

Well in his defense it's not like these two things are mutually exclusive.

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']Off to kill myself.

Thanks Thorgouge![/QUOTE]

I almost lived a full life without one of Thorgouge's murderous ideas.... oh well didn't want to go to work today anyways.

[quote name='eastx']People who like accomplishing things and being able to work wherever they want or join the military, I guess.[/QUOTE]

Yeah because everyone who smokes weed does it all day and is stoned 24/7 :roll:

[quote name='icedrake523']Yeah because everyone who smokes weed does it all day and is stoned 24/7 :roll:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it seems like some of these people have lost more brains cells than we have....

half a pack lol. I live in NYC and if you guys looked up the charades they pull with the taxes and bans; you smokers would never come to nyc haha

I've been rolling my own luckily finding one place that sells for $4.50

[quote name='Yusuke-Urameshi-']I'd try to weed all the irrelevant talk from this joint, but it'd be like trying to catch smoke. *rimshot*[/QUOTE]:applause::rofl:

Geez, I hate cigs, and can't stand the stench of people that smoke them. But it is a free country here in Internutsland and I will defend a smokers right to suck on those "$$$s" all he or she wants. But I applaud any of you that did quit.

[quote name='imjpwutup']half a pack lol. I live in NYC and if you guys looked up the charades they pull with the taxes and bans; you smokers would never come to nyc haha

I've been rolling my own luckily finding one place that sells for $4.50[/QUOTE]
Lucky you we have been taxed about 3 times in the past 2 years on smoking, our cheap brand smokes w/ tax comes to around $5.10

I honestly can't understand why anyone would ever want to smoke. Paying money for something that is A) overpriced B) addictive and C) bad for your health doesn't exactly attract me.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I honestly can't understand why anyone would ever want to smoke. Paying money for something that is A) overpriced B) addictive and C) bad for your health doesn't exactly attract me.[/QUOTE]

Love makes you do awful things:cry:

[quote name='Brother Daz']Yeah, it seems like some of these people have lost more brains cells than we have....[/QUOTE]

I notice you didn't counter the point about jobs and the military. And nowhere did I say every single person who uses weed is apathetic, but if you say you don't know people who use it a lot and are lazy, you are lying.

[quote name='Yusuke-Urameshi-']I'd try to weed all the irrelevant talk from this joint, but it'd be like trying to catch smoke. *rimshot*[/QUOTE]

Winnar.

bread's done
Back