My Stuff For Sell *DEALS WITHIN*

ingotheranchhand

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I am SELLING some of my stuff to pay college bills so here is your chance to get some deals. All games are legit, there are no bootlegs. Please make me CASH or PayPal or Money Order offers and I will try to be reasonable with you. Purchuse multiple items and I will discout shipping costs. I know I only have 1 feedback on here. I usually just sell on EBAY under my name thebrickman. Check out my EBAY feedback, it is perfect http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=thebrickman&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

PM me your offers! No trades, I need money! Some items have the prices that I am lookin for, some are negotiable though. If they do not have a listed price, Just PM me your offers!

PS2
-Castlevania Lament of Innocence *Complete, Mint and no scratches*
-Final Fantasy X-2 with Limited Edition Hardback Strategy Guide *Both Mint with no scratches*
-Document of Metal Gear Solid 2 *Mint, no scratches*

Xbox

-Fable *Sealed*

GameCube

-Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles *SEALED* $15 shipped
-Worms 3D *Mint, no scratches* $18.00 shipped
-Black Hori Digital Controller (The one that looks like a SNES controller $15 shipped
-2 Nyko GameCube to Playstation controller converters (allows you to use ps2 controllers on GameCube) $6 each shipped

PlayStation

-Harvest Moon: Back to Nature *Mint and Complete*

N64

Ogre Battle 64 *Complete with box and mint*

GBA

ALL SOLD

GBC
-Mario Golf *Complete and all inserts* $12 shipped
-Metal Gear Solid GBC *Complete with all inserts* $15 shipped

[quote name='ingotheranchhand']Bumpity bump...all this goes on ebay tommorow, if you want anything now is the time.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you only give the games a day to sell, then off to ebay with them. Might I ask a "silly" question? Why bother putting them on CAG, if you're only giving them a day to sell?

On topic though, how much are you looking for, for Tactics Ogre, Ogre Battle 64, and the Hori controller? As a group and individual prices.

bread's done
Back