My Target is sold of of 300 on BluRay... Who has best price match policy?

What's going on? I picked mine up at Circuit City for $17.99. I had them price match FYE. Don't know if you have a FYE close to you. The thing about the price at FYE is that it's after rebate. What I did is print the page below and take it to Circuit City. In small print it does say after rebate. I covered that over with my hand when I showed them the page. Circuit City priced matched it and gave me an additional 10 percent of the difference since that is there policy.

http://www.fye.com/300-on-DVD_stcVVcatId480277VVviewcat.htm?extId=FYE2007073%20%201

Nice. I just ordered it off of amazon, which is cheaper than Target's $24.99 (plus tax) - no tax, free shipping, it was $24 ($23.99) I believe. Fry's also has it for $23.88, but again, plus tax.

Careful though, because policies normally state that the item has to be in stock at that store i believe. Not everyone will check but ive had it happen to me on occasions.

[quote name='phreak5k'] I think Circuit City is actually cancelling theirs if they haven't already.[/quote]

No.

You are incorrect.

I haven't had a problem getting BB to pricematch anything, and the $10 back for every $100 you spend makes it the ideal place for pricematches imo.

[quote name='omfg its richie']No.

You are incorrect.[/quote]

Yeah, I went back to find the article that I skimmed over and it was a question of the extra 10% off the pricematch price. Apparently some Circuit Cities will try not offer the extra 10% unless you bitch.

[quote name='phreak5k']Yeah, I went back to find the article that I skimmed over and it was a question of the extra 10% off the pricematch price. Apparently some Circuit Cities will try not offer the extra 10% unless you bitch.[/quote]

When they enter a price match it gives them an option:

1. Price Match Only
2. Price Match + 10%

So basically you will find lazy associates who don't think to hit #2

[quote name='omfg its richie']When they enter a price match it gives them an option:

1. Price Match Only
2. Price Match + 10%

So basically you will find lazy associates who don't think to hit #2[/quote]

http://consumerist.com/consumer/rum...ing-the-unbeatable-price-guarantee-283626.php

This Circuit City in Hicksville, NY claimed they were taking down the policy but later said there weren't any plans for it. I'm assuming that they screwed over most of the people who came in to price match.

bread's done
Back