My ticket has been paid, but I still want to sell! BUY MY STUFF. *LIST UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbiersdorf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Well, thanks to everyone my ticket has been paid! But do I want to stop selling? Of course not. Help me rid of my remaining items. Thanks again for everyones help so far.

N64 Lot

101_0006.jpg

(Mario Party is sold!)
- $35!

Pikachu N64

101_0035.jpg

$50!

Donkey Konga Lot (Who needs Rock Band when you can jam on these three bongos!?)

101_0007.jpg

$15 each

PlayStation Lot (Some of the discs only are Star Ocean and Unjammer Lammy)

101_0008.jpg

(RE: Director's Cut, Star Ocean, Tekken are sold!)

PlayStation Games

101_0027.jpg

(Silent Hill is sold!)

PlayStation 2 Games

101_0028.jpg

(All three GTA's and Klonoa are sold!)

Dreamcast Lot

101_0013.jpg

$55!

Virtual Boy Lot (Includes Mario's Tennis cart only)

101_0017.jpg

$40!

Game Boy Games

101_0023.jpg

N-Gage Games

101_0031.jpg

Random Two Games, Sealed Ms. Pac-Man for Atari 2600, Japanese Pokemon Stadium (never released in America)

101_0032.jpg

GameCube Games (Pokemon Channel, Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc and XGRA are sealed!)

101_0033.jpg

GameCube System

101_0034.jpg

Comes with Game Boy Player, One Black Wired Controller and All Cables

Lots of Strategy Guides

101_0037.jpg

(Majora's Mask Sold!)

101_0039.jpg

(Super Mario Sunshine, Paper Mario, Mario 64, Pikmin are sold!)

101_0040.jpg

Now that I have paid my ticket I don't only need cash! What do I want?

- PlayStation 3 60 gigger (HA! Who am I kidding?)
- PSP Slim
- Zak and Wiki (Wii)

So how are you and how much was the fine? How did you get caught? How drunk were you? So many questions...

Oh yeah, you've got some nice stuff for sale there...

hey man,

sorry to hear about that...that sucks...send me a pm with price for these:
super mario sunshine guide
star ocean for ps1
legend of zelda: minish cap
super mario advance:super mario bros 3
the e-reader cards for super mario bros 3

My god I love your tradelist...you prefer to sell, am I right? Well would you give a good deal if I purchase in bulk?

Edit:

Here is what I'm intrested in

All GB/GBA Games
All N64 Games
And probably those Ratchet and Clank Games depending on there condition..

[quote name='blackjaw']Drunk off that poke-sauce?

But for serious...hit me with prices for Okami and LocoRoco.[/quote]

Yeah I noticed that too...it was only yesterday that young Ash was playing patty cake with Pikachu, and now he's getting wasted off fermented Bulbosaur root...tragic.

[quote name='Riyonuk']My god I love your tradelist...you prefer to sell, am I right? Well would you give a good deal if I purchase in bulk?

Edit:

Here is what I'm intrested in

All GB/GBA Games
All N64 Games
And probably those Ratchet and Clank Games depending on there condition..[/QUOTE]

Yes, I would probably give a bit of a better deal if bought it bulk. Send me a PM on what you're thinking of all of those items. (and Ratchet and Clank games are both minty fresh)

[quote name='karkyco']Yeah I noticed that too...it was only yesterday that young Ash was playing patty cake with Pikachu, and now he's getting wasted off fermented Bulbosaur root...tragic.[/QUOTE]

Next thing you know he'll be in the back alley pleasuring JigglyPuffs for poke-cash to get his next bottle.

[quote name='blackjaw']Next thing you know he'll be in the back alley pleasuring JigglyPuffs for poke-cash to get his next bottle.[/quote]

With Mew-Too as his pimp...or was it Meowth? Which one was the flaming cat that shot fireballs out its butt?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Damn I'm LMAO here...I wish I knew the names of more poke-manz. I'm not even sure if Bulbosaur is the name of that little pigdog pitbull/pug looking one with the onion and vines coming out its back, but I think it is.

And I know this is a trade topic, but I just find it hilarious that some guy who got nicked for underage drinking is trying to raise bail money by selling off his Pokemon games, and has every what looks to be every single one known to mankind.

PM Prices for:

Chu Chu Rocket DC
Shenmue DC
Soul Calibur DC
Sonic Shuffle DC
Silent Hill 3 PS2
Sly Cooper PS2

[quote name='karkyco']
And I know this is a trade topic, but I just find it hilarious that some guy who got nicked for underage drinking is trying to raise bail money by selling off his Pokemon games, and has every what looks to be every single one known to mankind.[/QUOTE]

Exactly....he should just see it as free bumps....we are helping the cause!

[quote name='dbiersdorf']Pokemon are my drinking buddies that's for sure.

PMs incoming to people....[/quote]

HAHAHA this is the best tradelist topic ever...and I'm glad to see you have a good attitude and can laugh about it. We're all very much interested in the back story too, if you ever feel like giving up that intel.

[quote name='karkyco']HAHAHA this is the best tradelist topic ever...and I'm glad to see you have a good attitude and can laugh about it. We're all very much interested in the back story too, if you ever feel like giving up that intel.[/quote]
lol, true, props to you OP. I'm loving the new title :lol:

I'll support anyone addiction... if the price is right... aka if you accept paypal how much for the pikachu SP? =P

[quote name='georox']I'll support anyone addiction... if the price is right... aka if you accept paypal how much for the pikachu SP? =P[/QUOTE]

More PM's coming out....

At the request, I will give the story of the night.

Myself and two buddies of mine happen to love a little movie called Captain Ron. Now I'm not sure if anyone has seen this little gem in the rough, but it's an instant classic, I think Kurt Russel was up for an Best Actor, I could be wrong though. But what we love most about this movie is drinking to it. Especially cheap vodka - specifically Karkov ($12 a handle, very classy.) So by about an hour in we were all pretty toasted.

As our attention span went away from the movie, we invited a couple more fellows over as well as some ladies as well. More drinking ensued.

Now I'm a freshman in college, so while I'm still friends with kids in high school I'm at a point where I feel awkward at social settings entirely made up of them, it's a self-conscious thing. But we were bored and Captain Ron was coming to a close and someone had the bright idea to go to the varsity hockey game of the high school I graduated from. I hesitantly agreed but said only after more drinks. More drinks came.

By the time I got to the game I probably smelt like a two dollar hooker. We sat at the game on the opposite side of the rink of the high schoolers (the place I used to sit at the year before). Now back when I was in high school I lived for these games, I'd get rowdy and start chants and get plenty of school officials and parents appalled. But I was smart enough to do this sober. So now sitting at the other side of the rink I realized these current high schoolers were not living up to our legacy that we had set years before. So I thought it'd be a good idea to start some stuff going from our side.

There was some chants, some off remarks to the other teams fans as well as hanging on the glass which made a ref yell at me to get down. But what put the opposing teams parents over the edge was one chant -

"London, France, Spain, China
You're team smells like my vagina"

Within a minute the police had grabbed and clearly knew I was drunk. Gave me a breathalyzer and nabbed a .228.

The night was over.

"London, France, Spain, China
You're team smells like my vagina"

Holy shit, best chant ever! I don't think I could pull it off though since I gots me man-junk.

[quote name='themightypencil']are the guides and ereader cards gone?[/QUOTE]

No, I just need to take new photos of them because it was hard for people to understand what I was offering. If you want them or have questions before I get new pics up PM I can help

nice story. for future (i hope not) reference you should have refused the breathalyzer test. the cops cannot make you take it and it's your choice to accept the test, whether it's worded this way or not.

they could have still charged you, but it would have been a lot harder to nail you with drunk & disorderly if they didn't have solid proof that you were drunk... in the end it's just the cops words against yours.

also, you could have gone to a hospital up to 2 hours after your arrest and had them administer a breathalyzer test on you. if it showed you under the limit at that time you now have your free pass out of the case. if not then you just forget you took the test.

i don't condone behavior like this, but at the same time i hate to see cops take advantage of folks without fully explaining their rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back