My trade-in deal

The Truth 34

CAGiversary!
Went to Gamecrazy to trade in Fable and Knights of the Old Republic for the extra $10. Ended up getting $15 for Fable and $15.45(not a typo) for Knights, plus the extra $10. Picked up MVP 2005, Chu Chu Rocket GBA, and Fire Pro Wrestling GBA for about $2.50 out of pocket. How did I do?

Wow your gamecrazy is unusually generous. Too bad Gamecrazy's trade-in and used prices are too YMMV to be able to repeat this.

You did okay. GameCrazy matches trade-in values anywhere, and EB gives at LEAST $20 for Knights. My GC gives 10 for Knights because they have so many. Good deal on Fable, though, especially since it just dropped.

GameCrazy's used prices are not YMMV at all. Trade-in value can be matched.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Wow your gamecrazy is unusually generous. Too bad Gamecrazy's trade-in and used prices are too YMMV to be able to repeat this.[/quote]

yaeh, my gamecrazy will probably give $5 max for each of those titles.

[quote name='"Scorch"']You did okay. GameCrazy matches trade-in values anywhere, and EB gives at LEAST $20 for Knights. My GC gives 10 for Knights because they have so many. Good deal on Fable, though, especially since it just dropped.

GameCrazy's used prices are not YMMV at all. Trade-in value can be matched.[/quote]

EB gives $20 for a PH game?

[quote name='Scorch']You did okay. GameCrazy matches trade-in values anywhere, and EB gives at LEAST $20 for Knights. My GC gives 10 for Knights because they have so many. Good deal on Fable, though, especially since it just dropped.

GameCrazy's used prices are not YMMV at all. Trade-in value can be matched.[/quote]

I think the OP meant the first KOTOR. Your EB must give at least $20 for the 2nd KOTOR not the 1st one, right?

Anyway to the OP, assuming you did mean KOTOR 1, I still think you would have done better just eBaying them (although that is a lot more hassle)

UPDATE: Woops didn't read your OP closely enough. I thought the $15 was including $5 of the bonus with each. $40 in credit total for those two games is maybe even more than you'd have pulled in from eBay auctions (although that would be cash) I revise my opinion to "Damn good"

bread's done
Back