MY TRU LIST!

Jaket

CAGiversary!
Feedback
214 (99%)
here is it: my TRU have/want list! self explanitory....

TRU HAVES (for trade/sale) all sealed!

GBA
Altered beast
Karnaajj rally
final fight one

GC
monkey ball
pac man world 2/pac man vs.
true crime
wario world

PS2
Guilty Gear X
Guilty Gear X2
King of fighters 00/01

XBOX
Sphinx
MGS2S
Kill.Switch
Prince of Persia
Deus Ex invisible war

TRU WANTS:
N64
paper mario

PS1
dragon warrior 7
**arc the lad collection

GBA
mokey ball JR
wolfenstein 3D
Brain games
Doom 2

GC
ribbit king
**soul calibur 2
rouge squadren 3

PS2
splashdown rides gone wild
SSX3'
**REZ
Suikoden 3
Socom with headset
sky gunner

XBOX
midtown maddness 3
Voodoo vince
Otogi
DDR ultramix

NON-TRU WANT:
*****SUIKODEN 2
^^^i will trade tons of stuff for that!

**=BIG WANT!

if you want to buy... you name the price, please dont ask... post here or pm me or get me at one of the following places:
E-mail: [email protected]
AIM: JakeT81588

alot of people are interested in GGX2...... and i have looked on half.com and im aware of what i can get for it..... please send some better offers my way :D

Well, you can take me out of the running for GGX2. My cheap ass will not pay more than $22 for it.

Stealthy, do you have a regular trade list you can post a link to? I have Arc, Paper Mario, SOCOM w/headset, Voodoo Vince, and a few others (even Suikoden II), but I'm really not feeling your TRU list, save for the PS2 fighting games. Oddly, none of them were bought from the recent TRU sale. Thanks.

[quote name='StealthySeal']alot of people are interested in GGX2...... and i have looked on half.com and im aware of what i can get for it..... please send some better offers my way :D[/quote]

hmmm. Why try to offer them here? This place is suppose to be a cheaper approach to getting games. Wouldnt it be easier just to throw everything at
half.com , you will get top dollar , or so you say X_X

hows a kid gonna eat these days ?
he's gotta make a buck.
I mean he went to that store picked out those games carried them to a register and paid for them with no intention to play them , the only intention to make a buck. bah

some real gamer went to pick up ggx2 and it was gone.

so the real gamer can't play the game cause this kids gotta make a buck.
or maybe he can play it if he buys it from the taxing troll.
what a prick.

[quote name='thermal']hows a kid gonna eat these days ?
he's gotta make a buck.
I mean he went to that store picked out those games carried them to a register and paid for them with no intention to play them , the only intention to make a buck. bah

some real gamer went to pick up ggx2 and it was gone.

so the real gamer can't play the game cause this kids gotta make a buck.
or maybe he can play it if he buys it from the taxing troll.
what a prick.[/quote]

your new here and this is not a good way to start

do not shit on peoples threads

Wow, the dude 2 post backs sounds like a sore looser, The toys R Us at best did not have many games at all. If Stealthyseal got to them first big friggin deal. Good for him I say, now grow up and deal with the fact. What a whiner, I bet you still live in your moms basement and have fun not getting laid until you finally move out at age 45. Peace out

[quote name='asuitor']Wow, the dude 2 post backs sounds like a sore looser, The toys R Us at best did not have many games at all. If Stealthyseal got to them first big friggin deal. Good for him I say, now grow up and deal with the fact. What a whiner, I bet you still live in your moms basement and have fun not getting laid until you finally move out at age 45. Peace out[/quote]

haha fuckin right!

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Yeah Stealthy, don't try to rape people on prices.[/quote]

as for ggx2, it will be out within a month for xbx for $20 new, which means 15 at BB with the GGC so $22 for the ps2 is a great offer, but the seal is generally known as the biggest miser on the site. Presumably, he does not sell on ebay or half.com bc he is under 18 or doesnt have an account, so he tries to rape us prison style here on cag.

[quote name='dracula'][quote name='Mr. Anderson']Yeah Stealthy, don't try to rape people on prices.[/quote]

as for ggx2, it will be out within a month for xbx for $20 new, which means 15 at BB with the GGC so $22 for the ps2 is a great offer, but the seal is generally known as the biggest miser on the site. Presumably, he does not sell on ebay or half.com bc he is under 18 or doesnt have an account, so he tries to rape us prison style here on cag.[/quote]

what?! fuck you dude i dont even know you and you come in here and shit on my thread. your a fucking idiot. if you have a problem with the way i trade or sell things..... dont trade or buy from me, simple as that. in case you didnt know i have 8 posotive trades so far, 2 yet to be tallied in feedback and one in process. how many did you have again? 2. personally i think its fucked up that you came in here and shit all over my thread for no apparent reason. whats your problem?

[quote name='dracula'][quote name='Mr. Anderson']Yeah Stealthy, don't try to rape people on prices.[/quote]

as for ggx2, it will be out within a month for xbx for $20 new, which means 15 at BB with the GGC so $22 for the ps2 is a great offer, but the seal is generally known as the biggest miser on the site. Presumably, he does not sell on ebay or half.com bc he is under 18 or doesnt have an account, so he tries to rape us prison style here on cag.[/quote]

LMFAO :whistle2:o

im not tryin to start with him or anything, i just dont get why he came in here on the offensive and shit, i dont think i have ever even talked to him before

A better non-rape priced version of Guilty Gear X2 comes out 9/8 for the Xbox....just buy that one...I think it has live ability too.

[quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='dracula'][quote name='Mr. Anderson']Yeah Stealthy, don't try to rape people on prices.[/quote]

what?! shaq-fu you dude i dont even know you and you come in here and shit on my thread. your a shaq-fuing idiot. if you have a problem with the way i trade or sell things..... dont trade or buy from me, simple as that. in case you didnt know i have 8 posotive trades so far, 2 yet to be tallied in feedback and one in process. how many did you have again? 2. personally i think its shaq-fued up that you came in here and shit all over my thread for no apparent reason. whats your problem?[/quote]

i have 5 trades in here(some were during the cc sale with new users that didnt know what fb was) and over a hundred on gametz, you made me the dumbest offer I got on this site and you would give slug or jethrokiller from gametz a run for challenge master as biggest miser ever. I go to the cheapass chat, and when we talk about "what was the dumbest offer you got from a cager" your name comes up a lot.

Dont worry, i know enough to not waste my breath trying to trade with you. Just consider this a friendly heads up, we dont like you much on this site bc you are notorious for making idiotic offers(last week you tried to say monkey ball 2 was rare and worth thirty to thirty five even tho it is GH, now you are trying to say ggx2 is rare and worth a lot more than $22 even tho it is coming out for xbx as GH, last month you tried to tell me dual hearts was rare and expensive even tho gamestop sells it for $15 new).

I could go on, but i think you get the point. I just figured it was about time someone clued you in.

That's nothing, Drac'. I offered Nutts a sealed Threads Of Fate for Skies Of Arcadia Legends (this was only about a week ago, well after it became widely available for $20). He PMs me back, saying that we have a deal if I throw in Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night and Final Fantasy Chronicles (only if they're non-GH). :lol:
The point of the story is that a lot of traders are reluctant to give up certain games that may not be rare and valuable to a lot of people, but are rare and valuable to them. You should give Stealthy a break. If you don't like his prices, don't deal with him. It's as simple as that.

[quote name='dracula'][quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='dracula'][quote name='Mr. Anderson']Yeah Stealthy, don't try to rape people on prices.[/quote]

what?! shaq-fu you dude i dont even know you and you come in here and shit on my thread. your a shaq-fuing idiot. if you have a problem with the way i trade or sell things..... dont trade or buy from me, simple as that. in case you didnt know i have 8 posotive trades so far, 2 yet to be tallied in feedback and one in process. how many did you have again? 2. personally i think its shaq-fued up that you came in here and shit all over my thread for no apparent reason. whats your problem?[/quote]

i have 5 trades in here(some were during the cc sale with new users that didnt know what fb was) and over a hundred on gametz, you made me the dumbest offer I got on this site and you would give slug or jethrokiller from gametz a run for challenge master as biggest miser ever. I go to the cheapass chat, and when we talk about "what was the dumbest offer you got from a cager" your name comes up a lot.

Dont worry, i know enough to not waste my breath trying to trade with you. Just consider this a friendly heads up, we dont like you much on this site bc you are notorious for making idiotic offers(last week you tried to say monkey ball 2 was rare and worth thirty to thirty five even tho it is GH, now you are trying to say ggx2 is rare and worth a lot more than $22 even tho it is coming out for xbx as GH, last month you tried to tell me dual hearts was rare and expensive even tho gamestop sells it for $15 new).

I could go on, but i think you get the point. I just figured it was about time someone clued you in.[/quote]

lets get a few things straight with what your talking about:
1) Super monkey ball 2 non-GH (which i have) is rare (or hard to find)
2) GGX2 sells for up to 50 dollars new on half.com...... last time i checked 50 was more the 22, correct me if im wrong tho.
3) i have never heard of dual hearts nor talked to anyone about it
4) in case you didnt know... at CAG not many people care about feedback at other sites, i dont care how many trades you have anywhere else

i still dont see the point of you comming in here and trying to flame me in my thread.

dracula, Why are you coming in and flaming Stealthy? And that chat comment thing was just made to piss him off. I bet it doesn't even happen. I am in the CAG chat a lot and I never see your so-called "whats the worst CAG deal you've ever gotten" chats. Stop being a prick about it, the rules say that if somebody wants 40$ for Haven or whatever then they can go ahead and think that. He is not even close to going that far either. You don't have to post mindless flamings just to aggravate him. Don't be a jerk.

[quote name='Javil']That's nothing, Drac'. I offered Nutts a sealed Threads Of Fate for Skies Of Arcadia Legends (this was only about a week ago, well after it became widely available for $20). He PMs me back, saying that we have a deal if I throw in Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night and Final Fantasy Chronicles (only if they're non-GH). :lol:
The point of the story is that a lot of traders are reluctant to give up certain games that may not be rare and valuable to a lot of people, but are rare and valuable to them. You should give Stealthy a break. If you don't like his prices, don't deal with him. It's as simple as that.[/quote]

Actually, I asked for SOTN and FFC, not TOF at all. I did have a few mistakes in value I guess. I thought Skies was still worth around 30, and SOTN and FFC would be worth around 20 and 10 respectively. A not GH version of SOTN occasionally goes for under 20, but I guess a lot of the buy it now prices are around 30. My bad.

I feel like I must come to Stealthy's defense here. He recently sold me the Halo Xbox bundle at a reasonable price, and he is handling the post-sale give-and-take like a gentleman and a pro. The purchase price was what I expected to pay; the shipping fees he is charging me are EXACTLY what it is going to cost him to ship to me. Perhaps making broad accusations and attacking his character is not a wise move. It used to amaze me when I'd see someone on these baords who had been here for a shorter period of time than I, yet had four times as many posts as I do. I suppose that running around thread-crapping and not bothering to contribute anything to the site as a whole would drive my post count up, as well.

Try to use another website to compare prices. Half.com has a lot of games overpriced. I seen a disk only rhapsody selling for 100 bucks. You and I know that a total BS price. I know someone who got a sealed GG X-2 from the TRU sale and sold it for 30. I think 30 sealed would be a fair price.
just to let you know
peace

[quote name='eugenethegrey']Try to use another website to compare prices. Half.com has a lot of games overpriced. I seen a disk only rhapsody selling for 100 bucks. You and I know that a total BS price. I know someone who got a sealed GG X-2 from the TRU sale and sold it for 30. I think 30 sealed would be a fair price.
just to let you know
peace[/quote]

yeah that's true, half.com isn't the most reliable place to compare prices, also at half.com Guilty Gear X2 sealed is only 35 or the most expensive 45 and not 50.

dracula what the fuck did stealthy ever do to you? he comes in here trying to trade and you fucking barge right in and try to shit him out. jeez man chill out.

thanks everyone for sticking up for me..... apparently dracula is to much of a pussy to come post back here... thanks for the advice about half.com

hey i dont hate anyone. But when I see guys trying to sell gh games well above regular retail prices, i can only sit idle for so long.

i admit i can be a bit crude, but i stand by everything i said here. trying to sell gh games for forty dollars + just aint cool.

its not like i randomly started attacking the seal, this was a long time coming and he earned it. That said, there are probably bigger misers on the site than him.

umm..... what GH game was i trying to sell for 40 dollars? if it is monkey ball 2 i was offering that before it was GH and i bought it for 30.... it is still hard to find non-gh. i still do not understand why you crapped all over ym trade thread talking about how im a bad trader and such.

do you understand how that might piss one off?

bread's done
Back