my video game auctions! check it out!

bluehalls

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...20002236813&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

above is the link to my re4 premium edition with strategy guide and chainsaw controller, if anyone is intrested. Cag's save $2 in shipping. it's not a lot i know but it's alot of stuff to mail :0

thanks for looking.

also here are my other auctions you might be intrested in
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbluehallsQQhtZ-1

inlcuded are
ninja gaiden black

phantom brave

makai kingdom

genji dawn of samurai

parasite eve 1 and 2

and more.

don't miss out.

above mentioned shipping discout applies to all cag's

You should get a picture of the controller in there as well; I think you could get some more interest if you had the picture of the chainsaw controller in with the item.

Once again people are trying to sell the not so great PS2 game but this time around you get a mini cabinit along with a shiney new orange chainsaw controller.

Thats real nice but there is also variations of the controller.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']Once again people are trying to sell the not so great PS2 game but this time around you get a mini cabinit along with a shiney new orange chainsaw controller.

Thats real nice but there is also variations of the controller.[/QUOTE]

I don't get it. This game was great. Either PS2 or GC the game was one of the best last year either way. Also the Premium Edition is hard to find for PS2.

[quote name='pimpinc333']I don't get it. This game was great. Either PS2 or GC the game was one of the best last year either way. Also the Premium Edition is hard to find for PS2.[/quote]

It is? There are like 3 copies at my GS...

Sorry to threadcrap, just didn't know this was rare in any way. Good luck on the auction!

I don't mean this as a thread crap post or anything, but I just always wondered how the heck you would use that chainsaw controller. o_0

put in a bid on Makai

can someone tell me how the hell you open the case for the chainsaw controller? i could not figure it out.

[quote name='WolfPac_Ite']I don't mean this as a thread crap post or anything, but I just always wondered how the heck you would use that chainsaw controller. o_0[/QUOTE]

I'm sure there's a way, but I couldn't tell you since I've never tried to use either of mine. Honestly, you don't buy these things to use them, they're simply collector's items.

And I put in a bid on Phantom Brave. :)

bread's done
Back