My Walmart is the Greatest.

madportagee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
First off its the walmart in bossier city louisiana.

Week 1 Clearance bin $8.00
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 XBOX (Bought the only copy)
And a bunch of other random games

Week 2 Clearance bin $5.00
SSX 3 (All Systems)
Amped 2 (XBOX)

Week 3 Clearance bin $4.00
Forza (XBOX)
Midway Arcade Treasures 2 (GC)
Theif Deadly Shadows (XBOX)
1080 Avalanche (GC) $2.50

Those were the games that I bought.

Also had (All $4):
GBA:
Prince of Persia
Astroboy
Simpsons Road Rage
NFS Porsche Unleashed

XBOX:
Men of Valor
MTV Music Generator 3 ($8)
Alias
MVP 2004
NHL Rivals 2004
FIFA 2004
Tron 2.0
Super Monkey Ball Deluxe
SSX Tricky ($2.50)
Hollywood Stunt Driver
Full Spectrum Warrion
Crimson Skies
Blinx 2

PS2:
MTV Music Generator 3 ($8)
Transformers
Shadow Hearts
Demon Stone
Arc The Lad
Random 04 Sports Titles
Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of the Vortex

GC:
Nascar Thunder '03
Sims Bustin Out

[quote name='supadupacheap']Im calling BS on Forza. Gonna need to see a reciept. The others make sense but theres no way Forza was marked $4 by anybody with a brain.[/QUOTE]

hahaha ditto...

Yeah, $4 on Forza?

No f'in way, just no f'in way. I say the same thing about the original Shadow Hearts and Marvel vs. Capcom.

Lying won't make you popular around here.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']They had the GBA Astroboy for $4 and you didn't pick it up?!?! Crap man, go get me one! I'll give you cost + shipping[/QUOTE]

2nded

I didn't pick up Astroboy, left it for my brother, since he paid for my games, I had to give him something nice because I don't get paid til today. I really have no idea why forza was only $4.00 I expected it to be one of their $14.88 bins they always have then I priced checked it and $4.00. I'll have to see if I can get the reciept from my brother to post it.

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']Yeah, $4 on Forza?

No f'in way, just no f'in way. I say the same thing about the original Shadow Hearts and Marvel vs. Capcom.

Lying won't make you popular around here.[/QUOTE]

It was the 2nd Shadow Hearts, and Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, sold it on ebay since I have it on my DC, definately don't have proof on that one, but I know i made like $57 on it. Paid for my CC clearance games.

If it was a regular walmart they do usually clearance them. It seems that the super ones have a stick up there ass and wont sell anything for cheap. I remeber when my local walmart was still a little one and they still had SNES games going for $5.

[quote name='urzishra14']i have a hard time beleiving that any game (sans the GBA ones) were below 14.88.. they don't mark down their titles THAT low..[/QUOTE]

I guess my walmart manager is retarded or something, this is the 3rd clearance in the last month, they just push a cart of games out like 20-40 games in it and I randomly get lucky. And sorry to the people that don't believe me I can't get the reciept from my brother, he already trashed it, I can show the reciept from 1080 avalanche and ssx tricky at $2.50. I'm not really sure why I would lie about this, moreso if others wanted to check their walmarts, but I'm headin out to trade the games in.

*It is a Super Walmart Also.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Dude, OP...unless you scan your reciept at a local kinkos... just shut up at this point... No one believes you.[/QUOTE]

2nded

Wow what's with the hatred in this thread? It he got them at that price, good for him. If not, who cares? If he was lying about some national deal in the deals thread, that would be another thing.

[quote name='tdphillips']My Wally never clearances anything. dot hack 2 & 3 are stil $50 each, and Arc the Lad TotS is $38.[/QUOTE]
You think that's bad?

Until a few months ago, mine still had Game Boy Color games (Mario Golf, mainly) and a few N64 titles (a Madden game and Tony Hawk 3). At upwards of $10 each.

It is entirely possible. This could be a non-gaming department manager's way to reduce inventory. The department manager goes to the facility manager and says "I've got all these frickin' games, can I get some mark-down dollars??" Then the manager will say "Yeah, I'll allow you XXX number of mark down dollars to use."

Then, the department manager uses that alloted money to mark down what they see fit.

Hence, it's different for every store.

[quote name='crickett003']It is entirely possible. This could be a non-gaming department manager's way to reduce inventory. The department manager goes to the facility manager and says "I've got all these frickin' games, can I get some mark-down dollars??" Then the manager will say "Yeah, I'll allow you XXX number of mark down dollars to use."

Then, the department manager uses that alloted money to mark down what they see fit.

Hence, it's different for every store.[/QUOTE]

but Forza? it just came out.. it hasn't even hit a price drop yet.. i said i would believe the GBA ones.. but i just can't believe a wal mart trying to sell PS2 and XB games below 15 dollars.. especially ones that haven't been around that long..

if he did get if for these prices way to go.. i just have a hard time accepting it.

[quote name='urzishra14']but Forza? it just came out.. it hasn't even hit a price drop yet.. i said i would believe the GBA ones.. but i just can't believe a wal mart trying to sell PS2 and XB games below 15 dollars.. especially ones that haven't been around that long..

if he did get if for these prices way to go.. i just have a hard time accepting it.[/QUOTE]

It's pretty far-fetched, but if you have a dept. manager that doesn't know shit about gaming (like my electronics dept. manager), then it's entirely possible.

[quote name='zackattack']Don't walmart receipts just say "Video Game - $4.00" anyway?[/QUOTE]

Yes that is what my Walmart receipts say.

Yeah, they just say Videogame $4.00, marked down from (whatever original price)

*Thought this was a bragging rights forum, but apparently you post random deals that are made up just for the hell of it.

[quote name='red flare graf']You guys are assholes. I'd rather have most of these new people around than alot of you.[/QUOTE]

Then who would post all the shit that matters?

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Then who would post all the shit that matters?[/QUOTE]

i have to agree because all the experienced posters post all the great deals. I would not belive you until proof is shown.

bread's done
Back