My Wii on ebay

Well as long as you have a basic grasp of the english language you can see that it only comes with one game.

I had the same problem with the guy that bought my PS1 last week. For some odd reason when I said the system was sold as-is with out a controller he assumed that meant that I would ship it with a controller as fast as possible (even though he paid for the cheapest shipping) and that the thing would be brand new and fantastic.
Some people shouldn't be allowed to use eBay.

It comes with the Wii sports disc, which is in fact a 5-in-1 type game. It has bowling, tennis, boxing, golf, and baseball on it

[quote name='its_hey_ma']I ended up with 2. I'm keeping one and selling the other. The system is a blast to play and I'd never sell my other one![/QUOTE]

you ended up with 2 Wiis and you opened both of them? what are you looking for in trade?

[quote name='plastikpyro']you ended up with 2 Wiis and you opened both of them? what are you looking for in trade?[/quote]

I'd consider the following items for trade items:

Xbox360 HD-DVD player
Xbox360 Games
Wii games
RE3 for gamecube
Zelda games for gamecube

Or any other dreamcast to current system/game offers.

[quote name='nasum']Well as long as you have a basic grasp of the english language you can see that it only comes with one game.

I had the same problem with the guy that bought my PS1 last week. For some odd reason when I said the system was sold as-is with out a controller he assumed that meant that I would ship it with a controller as fast as possible (even though he paid for the cheapest shipping) and that the thing would be brand new and fantastic.
Some people shouldn't be allowed to use eBay.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. My only negative feedback (been ebaying since 99) just came this past month. Some dude bought REZ from me and couldn't play it on his DC. My auction said it was a Japanese import, and I sent him instructions twice on how to play it. I actually told him how to check his DC before the auction ended to see if it would play imports. Yet he negatives me!!!

[quote name='DirtRoadSport']Agreed. My only negative feedback (been ebaying since 99) just came this past month. Some dude bought REZ from me and couldn't play it on his DC. My auction said it was a Japanese import, and I sent him instructions twice on how to play it. I actually told him how to check his DC before the auction ended to see if it would play imports. Yet he negatives me!!![/quote]

Ebay needs some sort of fine tuning for stuff just like this. I have had non-paying auction winners that I would like to leave negative feedback for so others will know, but I fear they will leave negative for me as well even though I did everything I could to make the auction go smooth.

if a non-paying bidder leaves you a negative you can ask ebay to remove it if you can prove the basis is due to a non-payment and that the feedback is purely in retaliation. You can also put a comment on the feedback that you receive that it is retaliation for a non-paying bidder. Most people understand these kinds of things, then again there are a lot of stupid people in the world.

bread's done
Back