My XBL 3 month code for your Skyrim code (from holiday bundle)?

Kendro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
64 (100%)
Before I get flamed, the Halo: Reach codes were basically going for under $10 when everyone was unloading them from last year's bundles. If there are any non-RPG players that would prefer 3 months of XBL over Skyrim, please send me a message to swap codes.

Also for trade:

GTA IV license plate is an Amazon exclusive promo. It is brand new and still in the plastic wrap.

GTA IV SE contents include everything that came with it when it was purchased brand new except for the game. The soundtrack and duffel bag have never been opened and are still sealed. This might be a tough sale or trade since the thing weighs a ton and shipping costs are gonna be a bit high.

Gears of War CE contents include everything that came with it when it was purchased brand new except for the game. The Xbox Live 48-Hour card has been redeemed however it is still included. The back of the tin is a little bruised.

Last edited by a moderator:
Completed Transactions:

I found this game (cart only) while riding the subway. It was label side down but I knew it was a DS game and jumped for joy when I spotted it (I also died a little on the inside once I realized what game it was). Obviously this game isn't for everyone but I figure there must be a CAG here with a little kid. It actually got a 7.5 from IGN so it seems like a decent game (the review says it plays like Trace Memory and LucasArts adventure games like Full Throttle and Day of the Tentacle). Sold!

Also have a sealed Xbox 360 Universal Media Remote. I'd love to get rid of this for a cheap 360 game like NBA 2K7, Condemned, Saints Row, or Tomb Raider: Legend. Sold!

This is a sealed Lost Planet action figure that was given out by GameStop to those who pre-ordered the game. Dunno if there is any demand for it. Sold!

$25 nets you Shenmue, Sega Dreamcast console, gray controller, blue VMU (pictured but is inside the controller), power cord, and composite cables (basically everything you need to play the game). Everything is in used condition so this isn't for collectors who need everything in pristine condition (the console and controller have a few hairline scratches). With that being said, everything is in excellent condition and works flawlessly. I have cleaned virtually all of the dust that built up on the console and the controller so it is ready to be played as soon as you receive it. Shenmue is in mint condition except for the case which is pretty roughed up (the discs and manuals are virtually mint).

I fired up the game and system a short while ago to test it and everything works perfectly. The VMU's battery has long since been depleted but it works perfectly as long as it is connected to the controller (since it powers up the VMU). You can also replace the battery if you want to play around with it when it isn't connected. I noticed my Shenmue save from 10/13/2002 is still intact so the VMU works flawlessly.

P.S. I completely forgot how loud the Dreamcast is. It makes the Xbox 360 seem silent. :lol: I am telling you this because that is how all Dreamcast consoles are. Don't think I sold you some faulty loud one! Sold!

I've been trying to get rid of this Zelda: Twilight Princess CE Guide for what seems like an eternity. It is a really high quality guide with a hardcover, gold trimmed pages, and also includes a cloth map. The guide is sealed and I'm hoping to get either $13 shipped via Media Mail, Super Mario 64 DS, or a cheap 360 game like NBA 2K7, Condemned, Saints Row, or Tomb Raider: Legend. Sold!

Wasn't sure what to do with my N64 since all it does is take up space. I'm willing to let this go for real cheap (basically so I could pick up some lunch on my way home from shipping it). $17 nets you the console, controller, power brick, composite cables, and free Madden 99 with manual. Everything is in great shape though there might be some hairline scratches on the console and controller. I have cleaned up virtually all of the dirt that has built up over the years so you don't have to worry about sanitizing it. Sold!

Can't believe I was able to clear out all the crap that I needed to get rid of. Last on my list is a brand new and sealed GBA SP headphone adapter though sealed isn't quite the word to describe it. It is in a plastic baggy that is folded over with tape (this is exactly how I received it when I ordered it from Nintendo's online store). Asking $5 shipped. Sold!

The Guitar Hero II bundle for the Xbox 360 includes everything that came with it when it was brand new including the plastic baggies (the one that covers the guitar is not shown in the picture). The game is mint and complete with no scratches. The guitar is in pristine condition as well as the Gig Bag and the stickers are still sealed. Whenever the game was not played, the guitar was placed in the bag and stored in my closet so it did not accumulate any dust. Everything will be shipped together in a cardboard box via FedEx. Sold!

P.S. I will also throw in a free Tropicana Twister faceplate pictured at the bottom of the OP.

I won both Forza 2 and Fuzion Frenzy 2 from the Tropicana Twister contest and both are brand new and factory sealed. I remember some Forza 2 games having a problem with not including the manual. I looked through the top of the case and it does indeed include the manual. As stated, $37 shipped for Forza 2 and $16 shipped for Fuzion Frenzy 2. Both will be shipped in a bubble mailer via USPS First-Class Mail.

Edit - I sold one copy of Fuzion Frenzy 2 but I have one more available.

Both copies of Fuzion Frenzy 2 are sold! Forza 2 to eBay!

King Kong is mint and complete. Want to trade for another cheapish Xbox 360 game like Viva Pinata or Tomb Raider: Legend. Traded for Tomb Raider: Legend.

The Game Boy Micro (US version) is mint and complete with charger and faceplate removal tool. I will also include a little carrying pouch. There are no dead pixels and no scratches on the screen. It has been fully charged maybe 12 times so the battery is like new. Asking $38 shipped via USPS First-Class Mail. Sold!

Electroplankton is mint and complete and includes the game, case, instruction manual, safety booklet, and registration insert. I do not know whether or not the game has been registered because I bought it used a few months ago. I have not tried registering it on Nintendo's website. I switched the original used case with a brand new one so the case is in mint condition with a brilliant shine. I am aware that my asking price of $52 shipped is a little high but it is a rare game and I set it a little lower than the prices on eBay.

P.S. The game isn't that good and not worth $50+ in my opinion but I do know many gamers still want it for their collection. Just a little warning because all sales are final.

Gone to eBay.

Looking to trade 1600 MS Points for a sealed copy of Hotel Dusk. There must be someone that picked up a copy from the Circuit City or TRU clearance. I can either send out the actual sealed card or PM the code. Traded for Hotel Dusk.

I'm looking to trade 2000 MS Points (a $25 value) for either Apollo Justice, Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, or Professor Layton (couldn't fit this in the thread title). I think it is a pretty good deal because if you have already beaten the games and played them to death, you will get a good portion of your investment back and can replace it with 2 or 3 Xbox Live Arcade games like the upcoming Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix and Bionic Commando Rearmed (or some other good shizzle like the new Mass Effect DLC).

I won the MS Points in a promotion so they will be sent via PM in the form of twenty 100 MS Point codes. Entering them will not be a headache because you don't have to redeem them with a 360 controller. MS Points can be redeemed at Xbox.com so you can simply copy and paste the codes. Traded for Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.

I picked up Wii Sports about a year ago with the intention of playing it when I bought a Wii (so I could keep the copy that came with the system sealed). Fast forward a year later and I still have no Wii. The disc is pretty scratched up so I have no idea if it works or not (I have no Wii to test it on). However I have seen PS1 and Dreamcast discs in worse condition that ran fine so I'm sure there is no problems with the game, it just doesn't have that shiny pristine look to it. I want to let it go for $18 shipped which I think is hopefully a fair price since these seem to go for around $40+ on eBay. Sold!

P.S. Please see my feedback and know I am an honest trader. I would never intentionally sell anyone a game that I knew didn't work. I just never had a chance to test the game out.

The Godfather is mint and complete. Looking for $17 shipped. Traded for Dead Rising!

The 8GB iPod nano comes in black and is the 3rd generation model that plays video. It comes with everything that came with it when it was purchased brand new. The instruction manual and dock adapter are both brand new and sealed and the earphones have been used less than two times since I use my own higher quality earphones.

The iPod is in mint condition and the screen contains no scratches or dead pixels. As anyone with an iPod knows, the back of the iPod has a mirror-like surface so it contains hairline scratches. With that being said, the back of the iPod is still in excellent condition and still has a brilliant mirror shine. I've always carried the iPod in my pocket and always made sure there was nothing else in it so I'm kinda perplexed how the back picked up any scratches at all. It is pretty much inevitable as all iPod owners know.

I only want to trade this straight up for a mint condition PSP Slim Daxter bundle or a Wii (I will add PayPal or whatever else we can work out such as MS Points or 360 games). Traded for PSP!

Call of Duty 3 is the Platinum Hits version and is factory sealed. Sold on eBay.

Halo 3: Legendary Edition comes mint and complete with everything that came with the set when it was purchased brand new. I'm looking to trade it for an original DS or an original PSP (the Phat versions). Traded for DS Phat!

Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword is brand new and factory sealed. Want either Apollo Justice, Final Fantasy IV, or $22 shipped. Traded for Apollo Justice.

Condemned is mint and complete. Traded for PSone memory card.

The iPod nano is in black and in excellent condition except for a small dent on the top left corner. There are no scratches on the screen nor are there any dead pixels. It comes with everything that came with the unit when it was brand new (outer box, USB charger, instruction manuals, etc.). As an added bonus, the Apple brand headphones are brand new and have never been used. I am selling it because I have recently purchased an iPhone 3GS.

The package will be shipped via USPS First-Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation. I am mainly looking for cash but will entertain trade offers for a Nintendo DSi (will throw in something extra to even out the deal). Sold on eBay!

Selling 1600 MS Points for $17. Will send the code via email to save the buyer and myself on shipping costs. I have two of these for sale. Both sold!

Have a brand new and factory sealed Invizimals PSP Entertainment Pack. This includes the PSP system, camera, game, 1GB MS PRO Duo, and downloadable movie. It retails for $160 but I don't think it is available anymore. Not looking for trades because I need the money for my girlfriend's birthday. Sold on eBay.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='magiic']CML for the guide[/quote]

Sorry didn't see anything.

[quote name='GizmoGC']Lost Planet figure has been sold?[/quote]

Yeah sorry.

bread's done
Back