My Xbox 360 Premium Auction (again, last day)

[quote name='st964p62']Hey,

Because the winner of my last auction turned out to be a non-paying cockbag, this is back up for auction. If anyone has any questions, let me know. I'll knock off an additional 25.00 for a CAG should you win (in addition to the free ground shipping and the paypal coupon). Thanks for your bids, CAGers rule!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8242032570

-Rob[/QUOTE]

Ehh didn't get the high bid, but I did push your auction up by about 300 bucks haha good luck.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']listing those games was not the best idea.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Even though it clearly states NOT INCLUDED you still might run into trouble with Ebayers who don't read the auctions. Unless that's what the OP is banking on to get his auction higher then screw the non-reading buyer.

Final day for the auction. All bids are appreciated.

As for listing the games, that's just a way to get more exposure in the search results. It's fairly common practice, and I think it's fairly obvious to all but the most dense bidder that they aren't included. Since it says as much and they aren't in the what's included section. I'm not in the business of screwing people over, unlike the jackass that won this auction the first time around.

Guess we'll see how things pan out.

Thanks,

Rob

bread's done
Back