my xbox ebay auction

You will get more money if sold seperately.
But I am pretty certain that you won't be able to sell this for 500.

Good luck.

Some suggestions:

1. Shipping seems high, even with all that stuff, I'd recommend lowering it by about $30.

2. To help justify why the shipping might be so high, you may want to move the dance pads up to the hardware section. You might also mention if they are the official Konami pads, if they have foam, original boxes, etc. Pictures of the pads would be a good idea.

3. You list most of the items as "Game cases". A reasonable person would assume that these are games WITH cases, and not just the cases, but, since it's eBay, you may want to change it to "Games With Cases". Also, do they have the manuals, or just the discs and the cases? You may want to add that info.

4. Fable DVD... Many people who might bid on this may not be familiar enough with the games to realize that that is a bonus disc, rather than a game (I realize you have also listed the game itself). You may want to make that clearer.

5. Demos... It is unclear whether there are 40 demo discs, or 40 demos on just a few discs.

6. Most likely you have all the original hookups, you may want to mention that, and if you have the original box for the Xbox, that would be good to mention as well.

7. Your auction title should mention how many games there are, and, as for the subtitle that mentions specific games, "Chaos Theory" would look better than "Splinter Cell" (to make it clear that it is the newest one).

$500 is actually not that unreasonable (I just looked through the entire list and came to about $480, but I'm tired and may not be paying as much attention as I could), assuming the games have cases and manuals, but, as I mentioned, the shipping kinda kills it. I don't think a CAG would buy it at that price, but someone on eBay might. Good luck.

thanks for the feedback and it is the games and not the cases, is there anyways of changing it to games with cases because thats what i originally meant to say, and i accidently hit 75 instead of 65, lol, it was actually 2 in the morning here so i did it kind of fast and messed up a bit.

I actually calculated shipping to about about 50 bucks so i wanted to cover some expensives in the shipping which is reasonable and all eayers do it.

And I know its a bit high, but again, im sure theres someone who will bid that high on ebay. After going over it again there is alot of stuff i should have been more clear on.

And to be clear on the cag bonus offer about the demos i put in my original post, Ill give them to whoever has the highest bid even if the reserve isnt met if they still want the xbox and games.

Well again, is there away to fix my mistakes :(

[quote name='Epic Wolf']you cant change any of the original info anymore , you have to either redo it or add to the description[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think you can only change before bids are made.

You definitely should have put a better title on that puppy. Something like

'Huge Xbox Lot~System+XX Games+2 S controllers+2 Dance Pads' Maybe put Halo 2 in the title instead of the dance pads thing. (As Halo is probably the most popular search term with Xbox, plus people will see your auction if they search for 'halo xbox system' :twisted: )

And I'd probably try to get one picture that showed everything (maybe have all the games stacked behind the console?) to use as the 'main shot' - let people see the huge stack from the search page since you have the gallery upgrade.

Or at least instead of saying 'many others' in the subtitle give the actual number (or something like 40+ others)

If you only had like 7-10 games total it might be okay to just say 'many others' but you have a massive list of games there.

Putting 'Black' in the title really does nothing for you as that is the norm. I did a search for your title and there are like 50 Xboxes listed with pretty much the same title. I guess that is the standard text eBay gives you when you use the Xbox console's standard pre-fill? Given that maybe keep 'black' in there, but definitely add to it. Personally, I'd just go with my own thing.

And guessed's suggestions are all great ones. Obviously I think his #7 is the biggie, but #3 is a pretty major mistake as well.

Did you mean to have shipping to US only, or did you really want to do North and South America? (Just seems kind of odd to not include Europe if you are going to do S. America...)

Honestly if I were you I'd seriously consider cancelling the auction and relisting it with a better title and description. I think the way you have this listed could really kill your final value. You can add to your description to clarify that you do in fact have complete games for the list labeled 'game cases' but there is no way to fix the title at this point, I believe. Of course, if your reserve is high enough, you can just let it run and see if it gets up to what you want... If not relist with better info.

bread's done
Back