Mycoke.com "Twist txt Get" Sweepstakes - $20 Cash Card every 5 minutes

Ed4252

CAG Veteran
Mycoke.com "Twist txt Get" Sweepstakes - $20 Cash Card every 5 minutes (5/31/09)
http://www.mycoke.com/home.jsp

Click on "twist txt get" for more info.

There will be 34,260 five minute time intervals during the promotion period and one random, computer generated winning time will be generated during the interval. If you are the first player to play the game at or after one of the randomly generated times within each interval, you will be the potential winner.

Click the "Twist Txt Get" building in the bottom right that makes the "You could win" flag pop up. Then click the Official Rules in the bottom right. Alternate entry link is in 5b (thanks javaflower) (If you can't get the official rules button to show up, clear your cookies/cache)

Click on "enter now", and then on Twist Txt Win

13+, US, one entry per code (codes can be found under caps on 20oz bottles). Ends May 31, 2009 @ 11:59pm ET

Prize: (34,260 winners - 1 every 5 minutes) $20 cash card

TO ENTER VIA TEXT: Text cap code to 36569. You will receive a return message telling you if you won

Text option works with AllTel, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Nextel, Boost, Cellular One, Dobson, and US Cellular services.

TO ENTER BY PHONE: Call 1-866-674-2653

And here we go again. Good luck everybody. We're gonna need it.

Well hit me with a stick of dog doo. I won first try.

EDIT: And I just read in the rules you can play twice a day using the alternate method.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Didn't win :(

Do I have to create another account to try again or do they let you try more then once with the freebie token?[/quote]

You can try twice a day on one account the free way.

This isn't AS good as the sprite one, but I don't mind. Money is money.

entered with the freebie entry. lost though.

im guessing these are all new codes and the mycokerewards codes cannot be redeemed for this contest?

Got $20 bucks, good contest this is, need more like this.
iy.gif

iy.gif

I lost, but I'll try again tomorrow I guess, thanks OP.

[quote name='forty9']entered with the freebie entry. lost though.

im guessing these are all new codes and the mycokerewards codes cannot be redeemed for this contest?[/QUOTE]

I entered via txt with a MCR code, and it worked fine. It also added the points from my cap to my account.

[quote name='help1']Anyone else having trouble creating an account?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm getting "Error 500: com.ko.wp.service.BaseGenericRequestHandler (initialization failure)"

Like I said above, I tried my first entry with a cap and my cell, instead of the freebie on the site, but now that I tried to make an account for the freebie, I can't.

Last edited by a moderator:
really? huh. i tried txting the code. and typing it into that reward site after you lose. neither worked. didnt see any other place to enter them. maybe ill try another code.

edit - tried again by phone and it told me they werent coke codes when they were.

[quote name='rickyff7']Is there any other way i could text them. because i can't text my phone anymore.[/QUOTE]

Sign up on website. Click the txt contest thing. Read official rules. Go to 5 B.

I just know this contest is going to greatly annoy me because I won't win. Though this is a new year and my karma should be normal after the pepsi incident.

Apparently you can enter two times a day so if you time it right you can get a better chance at getting a card.

THEY JUST KEEP PULLING ME BACK IN!
thanks. heres hoping.

didn't win, but gonna try later. the codes can be rather nice for the 15%off gamestop deals.

I just played my first try. Then on the second try it said "Sorry you've already played today." then I tried again and got a loser. Now I just know that mess up was a win.

EDIT: And now things get weird. I just checked my email and they sent me three messages. The one in the middle ( the mess up) says congratulations you've won!

Gee golly that's cool with me.

Uhhhh I think I got screwed out of a $20 card.

It said I won and to check my email, but nothing came.

I think something is fucked on my Yahoo email account as my other Yahoo email account got the emails from Coke just fine.

0 and 2 :p.. I'm going to do this at a different time..

[quote name='DarkZion']First try was a fail. Second was a winner.

Hmm...6 to 8 weeks for delivery...[/quote]

Where did you find that? I cannot find it in the official rules..

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']0 and 2 :p.. I'm going to do this at a different time..

Where did you find that? I cannot find it in the official rules..[/quote]

It says it after you redeem the code for the $20 card.

P.S. I've won 4 so far :)

[quote name='Malik112099']It says it after you redeem the code for the $20 card.

P.S. I've won 4 so far :)[/quote]

Whoa! I remember you.. Congratulations on all the Sprite wins in the last coke promotion

bread's done
Back