MyPoints - Earn Points Back For Shopping; Or Just Click Stuff!

stupidxaznxboi

CAGiversary!
www.mypoints.com

MyPoints is basically a website where you shop online and get paid back for it by "points". Save up these points and redeem them for gift cards to your favorite places including Walmart, Amazon, and Target.

You don't even have to actually go shopping to get points. You could get points by simply clicking on email links they send you or by clicking a link they show you in the website (Easy 5 points each time).

I can't really explain it as well as many of the other people in this thread who've used this website for years since I just started. But people have gotten tons of points from just shopping on the internet and getting lots of gift cards to their favorite places. Read around the thread to get more information!

It's a good website to get extra stuff while you're shopping on the internet. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I've been a member there for a couple of years and have gotten various giftcards/e-certificates like $10 B&N, $10 overstock, $25 circuit city. I'm currently saving points for amazon.com gift certificates (got over 12,000 points at the moment, trying to get two $50 certificates). It's a good idea to make a separate email address, what with all of the emails they send.

depends on how much you buy online or how many offers you do, how many bonus e-mails you click on, if you buy during a promotion, etc. In my experience over the last couple of years, points can add up rather quickly. If you weren't to buy anything online though, I'd say at least 6 months.

[quote name='Squee']It's a good idea to make a separate email address, what with all of the emails they send.[/quote]
For sure! When I signed up, I thought "this is easy and great!" Then, if I got busy with other stuff, it really clogged up my e-mail. So I made a separate e-mail address for it. And I haven't gotten around to going to it yet. heh. I really should. When i get free time, though, I usually spend it on Live Search Club.

Anyway, it was really easy to change my e-mail address over with MyPoints. No problems there.

I love this site, I have used it for over 5 years. I have gottan like 45,000 points, and barely by anything. Also you can get money back if you buy stuff from EBay, mypoints is the only place I have found that does this. Thanks

[quote name='toocool17']I love this site, I have used it for over 5 years. I have gottan like 45,000 points, and barely by anything. Also you can get money back if you buy stuff from EBay, mypoints is the only place I have found that does this. Thanks[/quote]
Holy crap...
I knew they rewarded for eBay stuff, but I thought it was only for signing up and doing Buy It Now stuff... but they even reward for winning auction style listings.:bouncy: Sweet... the only thing better was a couple years ago there was a place that gave points just for bidding on stuff... you didn't even have to win.:lol:

And yeah... mypoints is probably one of the oldest surviving rewards programs on the internet... been a member for six years, though for a long time I never did anything... Makes me :roll: when I think about all the points from emails I missed, just because I didn't take the five minutes to click on them all once a week.

Not really trying to plug other websites, but going through bigcrumbs.com prior to making purchases on eBay (auction or BIN) is another way to get rewarded. It pays you back via Paypal based on the seller's fees. I think it has a slightly better pay out than mypoints right now (except if they have special promotions like x4 points on eBay purchases).

[quote name='Squee']Not really trying to plug other websites, but going through bigcrumbs.com prior to making purchases on eBay (auction or BIN) is another way to get rewarded. It pays you back via Paypal based on the seller's fees. I think it has a slightly better pay out than mypoints right now (except if they have special promotions like x4 points on eBay purchases).[/quote]

I'm signed up for this one already, lol. I actually like Big Crumbs better. The Paypal payment is nice, and the referral program just makes it better.

bread's done
Back