Myst 10th Anniversary DVD Edition $15

If you are buying the original Myst, I recommend getting Real Myst. It's going to be about the same price, and has all the same game content, plus a new age. (A new world to explore.)....Although this has the first 3 games. Not bad for $10.00

Looks like this comes with Myst, Riven and Myst III. If this genre is your cup of tea, this does look like a decent buy.

[quote name='Thebobert5']If you are buying the original Myst, I recommend getting Real Myst. It's going to be about the same price, and has all the same game content, plus a new age. (A new world to explore.)....Although this has the first 3 games. Not bad for $10.00[/QUOTE]
Real Myst (for the PC anyway) is actually pretty expensive. I checked amazon and the cheapest they have is $64.99.

$65?!?!? I paid around $20 when it came out! For some reason, I can't find the PC version anywhere online. I know I've seen it in stores though. Oh well. I think that is the best version, but there's not THAT much difference. (Better graphics, changing weather, and the aforementioned new age--which is very small. Only a couple puzzles.)

By the way, I haven't seen this set before, but here's a collection of all five games. $29.94 http://www.amazon.com/UBI-Soft-Myst-the-Collection/dp/B000SFJX3W/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2/105-3348277-5022866?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1183235696&sr=8-2
The only thing not included is the stand alone RPG/MMORPG (URU) with its two expansions (To Dn'i and Path of the Shell) and the three books. Oh, and there's also the board game if you REALLY want to become a collector. :)

I remember the three books. They were actually pretty good. Bought the first game, never really got into it, though. Wonder if it's still around here somewhere, maybe I should give it a shot again someday.

bread's done
Back