Mystery Case Files 99¢ & many other games 50% off at Big Fish

Chocobo Eater

CAG Veteran
Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, thanks OP! I took advantage of Azada when it was 99Cents as well. My wife played that thing every night for a week to completion.

FYI: Once you buy it, you can download it to multiple computers using your E-mail download link. I put Azada on mine and my wife's computer.

[quote name='Kerig']Cool, thanks OP! I took advantage of Azada when it was 99Cents as well. My wife played that thing every night for a week to completion.

FYI: Once you buy it, you can download it to multiple computers using your E-mail download link. I put Azada on mine and my wife's computer.[/quote]

Good to know. I was hesitant to order it at work, since I won't be installing it there.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir is amusing on the DS, so for $.99 for a version on the PC, pretty unbeatable.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. My wife is enjoying the DS game (I found it amusing as well, but she has been playing it more), so I may just get her this one.

The deal on MCF : Ravenhearst is only good through 10/27, even though they're presumably doing this because of Halloween.

[quote name='Chocobo Eater']Big Fish Games is offering Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst for only 99¢! This is terrific third game in the series for the PC.

Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst
http://www.bigfishgames.com/downloa...es-ravenhearst/index.html?afcode=af7f87502da6

Big Fish is also having an Octoberfest sale. offering many games for half price and free stuff for Game Club Members!

Octoberfest Sale
http://www.bigfishgames.com/promos/octoberfest-sale?afcode=af7f87502da6[/quote]
I bought Ravenhurst for 99 cents a few months ago and found it fun. Big Fish sent me a DVD with demos of all the 50% off games on it last week. Haven't tried any of those games yet, my wife has taken ownership of it.

Ravenhearst for the PC is really much better than the DS's MillionHeir, if for no other reason you don't have to scroll around to see everything. It also features really devious lock puzzles between levels that are tough but creative. You can skip them, but you will get a time penalty if you do. It is a great game.

The reason they are selling it for 99 cents is that they just announced Mystery Case Files: Return To Ravenhearst, which will be coming out sometime before the end of the year. They almost always have a 99 cent sale on a title right before the sequel comes out to help generate interest. I bought the game when it first came out via their Game Club for $7.99 I think...

[quote name='Alien Spider']Awesome, it's really hard to say no to games costing less than a dollar. Ordered!

Thanks OP![/quote]
what he said

Edit: nevermind didn't realize you had to be a member, unless I just don't know how to bypass the screen that wants me to buy a subscription

You don't have to be a member, although I believe you do have to sign up for a free account. Just follow the directions on the Ravenhearst page (click on Buy, then choose the $19.99 single game option, then input the discount code) and it should work.

Hey Chikara, if you like those games, you should really give a look at Hidden Expedition: Amazon. It's Big Fish's best hidden object game yet, even better than MCF: Madame Fate. It's absolutely huge. And it's part of the Oktoberfest sale. 50% off or as low as $6.99 if you join the Game Club.

I'll give it a look. My wife especially likes those hidden object games. I play them, too, but not as much. Anything to keep her happy!

iWin and Big Fish have different exclusive games, so it is worth checking them both out. Big Fish is the king of hidden object games like Mystery Case Files and Hidden Expedition while iWin is known best for games like Jewel Quest, Mahjong Quest etc...

[quote name='Alien Spider']Awesome, it's really hard to say no to games costing less than a dollar. Ordered!

Thanks OP![/quote]

Big Bumpin kinda changed my mind on that.... heh j/k this is a great deal

This offer ends tomorrow so today's the day to jump on the deal if you haven't. Big Fish often takes the deal down early in the day it expires, so I wouldn't wait until tomorrow or you may be disappointed.

Okay, Big Fish has taken down their banners for this offer, but the deal is still good, for now. If you want Ravenhearst for 99 cents, you gotta do it now before they take it down for good today. They could stop it at any time today.

bread's done
Back