Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir also delayed 4-6 weeks on Amazon

[quote name='newlu']Seems like Amazon's been delaying a lot of games recently..
:bomb:[/QUOTE]

it just says that. If you order it they usually ship it within a few days. NOW If they dont ship it call up and #$#$#$# sometimes they will take money off your total.

I preordered a few games that i got for almost 1/2 price few years back when they didnt ship them

I played the demo online and don't even see how this is a real game. It's like Where's Waldo only more boring, if that is even possible. I'm very open minded to games like this, but I guess something wasn't fully explained to me. I didn't feel like spending an hour on the website playing with their flash animations in hopes of figuring out the point.

So, anyone pick this up? I'm probably going to be getting this at Toys R Us in 2 weeks during their buy 2 Get 1 Free on $19.99 games.

Zing, it's def not a game for everyone. Do you have a Wii? If so, log onto the Nintendo Channel and download the demo..it'll probably give you a better idea on the gameplay and how challenging it could be. Also, check out the developer's video on the Nintendo Channel as well, it talks about a few modes in the game that you don't see in the demo.

I didn't even think to check the Nintendo channel, thanks.

I saw this game at EB for $20. I was tempted but passed.

my wife and I play the pc games ... but those are usually purchased on sale for a few bucks not $20.

Thanks for the heads up on the demo lilboo.

Can this be an official topic? :whistle2:k
I just got the game today at Toys R Us buy 2 get 1 free sale.

It's really good! I'm havin a lot of fun with this! Def worth $20

Is the multiplayer single cart or multi? I haven't tried it and the instructions don't really tell you... :bomb:.. and there's no indicator on the back of the box.. :wall:

I know one of the multigame modes is passing around the DS, however, there is another multiplayer mode. What's that mode?

It's good to hear that people seem to like it. I just bought it at the TRU sale since it was cheap and people were saying good things.

I just got to the 6th chapter last night, and I think I'm enjoying myself so far. It was getting a little repetitive (investigate, rinse, repeat, etc.) but
that weird minigame thing they threw in there
changed things up a bit.

I knew coming into this not to expect the new hotness, and I love games that I can play while watching TV or just something where I don't have to get totally immersed. If you want some mindless fun (that can be somewhat challenging at times - if you are aiming to not use any hints) this is the game for you.

bread's done
Back