Mystery Science Theater 3000 Volume 6 - $14.99 @ Hastings

darkwingduck13

CAGiversary!
Dunno if this has already been posted or not, or even if it's a YMMV...I think there's a good chance that it's a chain-wide markdown, though, so I'm posting it anyway.

MST3K Volume 6 was stickered at $14.99 yesterday at my Hastings. Sitting right next to it was another volume, but I'm not sure which...it was marked at (I think) $34.99. Since I didn't have much cash, I didn't pay as much attention to that one, even though I'd love to have all the volumes.

Check your local Hastings if you're interested...retail price on these sets seems to be in the $50 range, so even the $35 price is a decent deal.

:D

[quote name='darkwingduck13']LOL
My first ever posted deal has gotten 3 pages of replies, but not one person has reported also getting in on the deal. :p[/quote]

Well, guardian_owl got it, but long before you posted the deal. It seems that it may have been around for a while, with nobody knowing about it, and perhaps you got one of the last available copies. I'm glad you posted, though, it gives others hope.

I'd post a pic of my collection (all Rhino VHS, plus many homemade...all SP on one VHS tape), but I don't have a website to link to. And the gallery doesn't allow a pic that size.

bread's done
Back