N-Gage QD Prepaid @ Gamestop.com

JSK414

CAGiversary!
Hi (not sure if this is in the right forum [sorry])

I saw at Gamestop.com They have brand new Nokia N-Gage QD Prepaid's in stock for $99.99

It has no info about the prepaid aspect of it

Is it an actual prepaid cell phone service or is the suffix "prepaid" talking about something else

If the phone actually is prepaid phone service, who provides the phone service and where can I buy minutes for the phone

Can I also use the prepai minutes to play on N-Gage Arena?

Thank you.

[quote name='JSK414']Anyone know the answers to these questions? :)[/QUOTE]

Jesus, you don't need to bump after 10 minutes. Give it some time man.

[quote name='Tromack']Jesus, you don't need to bump after 10 minutes. Give it some time man.[/QUOTE]

I felt like gonig to sleep, and if I got the questions answered I was gonna place an order before bed time :lol: ... Why did you come into this thread just to say that?

[quote name='JSK414']I felt like gonig to sleep, and if I got the questions answered I was gonna place an order before bed time :lol: ... Why did you come into this thread just to say that?[/QUOTE]

to give you a free bump :)

[quote name='imamario02']Buy it and if its not what you want bring it back to gamestop...[/QUOTE]

I don't think they would take it back if i opened it tho.

Between now and the time it arrives at your house, your questions will be answered. There's nothing that says you have to tear open a package the instant it arrives at your house. I've learned to leave things unopened with receipts attached until I'm sure I really want it, or often the same item goes even further on sale and you can get the difference back if you haven't used it.

It sounds like the QD comes with a pre-paid calling plan. I doubt the minutes can be used for Arena play, as that is a separate monthly-charge service that simply allows you access to use your minutes.

Honestly, though, that's not a great deal. My QD was free through Amazon after rebate and signing up for a relatively cheap service plan. Apply that $100 towards a service plan and you could switch it to pre-paid yourself after you qualify for the rebate.

Gamestop doesn't do in-store returns from their website tho...

I heard you can do arean play thru your broadband internet if you buy a bluetooth dongle for your computer. They only cost like $10 on eBay.

Know of any good deals on a QD? Preferably unlocked, or t-mobile ready.

[quote name='Prepster']I bought my qd at EB awhile back that was T-mobile ready, check there because it should be $99.99 there now too[/QUOTE]

They don't have it on their website, and I went there today (to trade 5 games in for Madden) and they didn't sell N-Gages or games for it.

Anyone know how to unlock these? Because Locked cingular N-Gages are getting like $70 on eBay whereas unlocked ones are bringing in $100+... I would really like to just but in my T-mobile sim, especially cause I have unlimited GPRS... Would be fun for Arena Play.

I may just do the smart thing and get locked Cingular N-gage QD (alot cheaper than unlocked or t-mobiles) and than a prepaid Cingular GO-Phone sim card which cost like $10 but comes with $10 in minutes. So like a free sim card. Go Phone isn't the best but unlimited cingular talking for $1.00 a day is great and for a prepaid to offer data is great. So I may just switch to using cingular prepaid.

[quote name='Prepster']Did you only check at one ebgames? Go back and ask them which of the ebgames sell ngage qd's, thats what I had to do.[/QUOTE]

Eh, I would have liked using some credit, but they will probably be atleast $100. I will just get a bundle at eBay, unless someone on these boards wants to sell their QD.

bread's done
Back