N+ Ninja Plus "The Way of the Ninja" for the DS - Classic Fun

I'm actually in the midst of playing this. I've only got a few more groups of stages to clear.

The death counter says I've died over a thousand times. Its fantastic.

1. Die 5 times real fast in a new stage
2. Say fuck this noise and put the DS in sleepmode.
3. Open the DS back up 2 minutes later for more punishment.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']

1. Die 5 times real fast in a new stage
2. Say fuck this noise and put the DS in sleepmode.
3. Open the DS back up 2 minutes later for more punishment.[/QUOTE]

My girlfriend has asked that I stop playing this game before bed for similar reasons. She points out that her Animal Crossing doesnt result in fits.

I picked it up for the PSP when TRU had it for $10 before Xmas but it's pretty much identical. Great simple game. I love how the Ninja is such a simple stick figure but it feels so brutal when he hits a mine.

I strongly suspect the creator was a fan of Jumpman back in the early 80s. It reminds me a lot of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']I have almost thrown this game across the room several times but I like a challenge. I appreciate the kick back to the old school though.[/QUOTE]

Yup! It was the first game in a long time where I actually wanted to do everything in the game and not just beat the first part. It was such fun.

[quote name='foltzie']My girlfriend has asked that I stop playing this game before bed for similar reasons. She points out that her Animal Crossing doesnt result in fits.[/QUOTE]

LOL, My girl did the same thing, going so far as to take my DS and hide it before bed so I couldn't play it.

[quote name='advanced']
LOL, My girl did the same thing, going so far as to take my DS and hide it before bed so I couldn't play it.[/QUOTE]

She was giving you a hint.

Just started playing around with this a few days ago (my DS is horribly neglected). I can't believe how simple, yet fun, it is. I have a plethora of DS games to play and I leave today for vacation.. hopefully I don't just play this the entire time :D

bread's done
Back