N+

KillJoi99

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Has anyone checked this out yet? It already came out on the 360 Arcade and I think PS Store and is coming to the PSP soon. I only played the trial on the 360, because I want to get it on PSP instead, but from what I played, this game is awesome.

It is set up as a side scroller, so you need only one analog stick, which makes it perfect for the PSP. It also has a lot of short and simple levels, making it a ver portable game, I cant wait to get it on the PSP.

I enjoyed it on 360 trial, high quality gameplay, supposedly free on PC, but PSP ver interest me most. How much will i t cost?

I bought the XBLA version. I've played about 17 of the 50 episodes. It's a pretty fun game. It should make a great PSP game.

[quote name='J7.']I enjoyed it on 360 trial, high quality gameplay, supposedly free on PC, but PSP ver interest me most. How much will i t cost?[/quote]

There is a free version on PC, but its completely different.

[quote name='J7.']I enjoyed it on 360 trial, high quality gameplay, supposedly free on PC, but PSP ver interest me most. How much will i t cost?[/quote]

They need to pull a Patapon and come out the gate at 20 bucks. But I'm guessing 30 bucks will be the msrp (but with more levels than the 360 or PC).

I'm not sure if I should get it on the PSP or DS. DS will naturally have an easier level editor but I may or may not get into that. I got so many games now that after I beat them, if I beat them, i may only dabble in a level editor to see how well it works. :( I miss being broke and games being expensive. fuck this site.

EDIT: Ok the PC version is NOT completely different. It just has new levels. The gameplay hasn't changed much, if at all. You still run around triggering switches, avoiding death, and making Hiryu, Dante, and Megaman X jealous.

bread's done
Back