n00b question about trade lists

azrael888

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
So I have a few games up for trade. While they may suck, I was curious to know how I might find out who would like to receive these games so that I might be able to view their collection/trade list to initiate a trade?

Or does the site not work that way?

Thanks

Azael,

I'm 90% sure the site doesn't allow you to search someones collection to see if they want a game. Usually you will put your games on the trade-list and when someone searches that specific game it will show everyone who is selling it or trading it.

There is a specific forum on here that you can post all the stuff you are selling and can initiate a buy or trade transaction from there.

there was a tweet earlier stating changes are coming to the marketplace, hopefully this will be implemented as part of that. it would be much easier to say, i have this game, who wants it and what will they trade for it. I will say right now your better chance is in the trading forums, where you can post what games you have and what you want, and you can also link your list to your posts, via the little CML icon by my name

bread's done
Back