Zelda OOT
Ep 1 Racer
GoldenEye 007 (2 Copies)
Mario 64
Madden 99
Kobe Bryant
Wave Race

$35

Take away the controllers, system, memory card, Zelda, Star Wars, Goldeneye, Mario 64, Kobe Bryant and Wave Race and you've got yourself one hell of a deal.

[quote name='Unickuta']Take away the controllers, system, memory card, Zelda, Star Wars, Goldeneye, Mario 64, Kobe Bryant and Wave Race and you've got yourself one hell of a deal.[/quote]

Throw back Hangtime and Star Wars for good measure!

Well I resold it minus three controllers and the sports games for $55. The controllers I sold separately for $15 in total. I thought I made out pretty good making double the money I paid for it.

I would of kept it as well, Mario 64 and Zelda OoT cost $10.00 each on the VC. For $15.00 more you were getting a complete N64 with 4 controllers, and GoldenEye (x2) + Wave Race.

I've got a new one that's piqued my interest

$50

N64
Expansion Pak
Two Controllers

Mario 64
Perfect Dark
Zelda OOT
DK 64
Goldeneye
Star Wars

I actually talked him down from $80 but my original was $45. I'll see if he turns it around. The only reason I'm interested is because lots with PerfDark and DK64 are rare in this area.

Perfect Dark is dirt cheap and carries very little value, which can be purchased online. Even complete/sealed copies aren't worth much.

The hardware's nice, and it's overall a nice package if you like good N64 titles.

As far as $50...eh, your other $35 find was much, much better.

I just tried to sell mine last weekend at our garage sale:

System
2 controllers
Perfect Dark (cart. only)
Golden Eye - complete
Mario 64 - complete

$40

I ended up selling Mario for $5.

bread's done
Back