N64 Expansion pack?

wubb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
52 (100%)
Is there a reputable online store that sells N64 expansion packs? I checked ebgames.com but couldn't find it there. Gamestop has them for $15 (ouch!) but they are backordered currently.

probably not overally helpful, but i bought mine used at a hollywood video for 1.99, so if you have them near by might be worth a look.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']EB sells them for over $20.

I guess EB is your only option for the moment. I would personally reccomend getting a first party pak only.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=21201&item=8192145125&rd=1

Here is their website with the same item for $15.99 before shipping
http://www.marketworks.com/storefrontprofiles/processfeed.aspx?sfid=53162&i=18497849&mpid=346&dfid=1[/QUOTE]
I saw it at ebgames this morning when I was going through the site for the morning update. It was $22, I believe.

Another option you have is to finda PO N64 with one already in it then just sell off the extra N64.

[quote name='Grico']probably not overally helpful, but i bought mine used at a hollywood video for 1.99, so if you have them near by might be worth a look.[/QUOTE]

Gamecrazy/Hollywood video is a great place to look. I saw several used ones at my local stores during the three for $15 sale.

Thanks for the responses, but no one knows of a real .com store that keeps them in stock? (Are they in stock at EB and I just couldn't find them with a couple searches, or did they sell out this morning after restock?)

I have a bad feeling that I'm going to need to assist a buyer from eBay find one in the near future to play Zelda: MM :) Hopefully not, but I just get a feeling from this person's e-mails that they may not be entirely with it. The eBay seller that has them could work though.

I bought one retail full-price for Rogue Squandron back in the day . . . dumped it on ebay (for full price) just before Donkey Kong 64 came out (which shipped with it) . . . but man, did that game suck!

bread's done
Back