N64 Lot Of rare Titles Help

X3R0102

CAGiversary!
I just wanted to know if anyone thinks this is a good deal. I ran in to a guy at a local game store and he tells me he has a few of the games I need for sale. So I give him my info and he emails me this list and price.

Bad fur day
Zelda majors mask
Zelda ocarina of tyme
Mario party 1 thru 5
Super smash bros.
Ogre battle 64
50 Dollars

Should I take this deal or pass. I know a few of the games go for a little bit of change on ebay like Fur day for something like 28 and up but is the turn around worth the money. Like if I did pay 50 could I make that money back from the titles

Depends on a LOT of details... if they're complete or not. Condition of the contents manuals without rips/folds, boxes look presentable, stickers are in good shape. Then other things like Gold Zelda carts or normal (normal are worth more if I recall because they're rarer), etc.

i don't think any of the games come with anything other then just the game not sure the shape of the game either. I would have to find out

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Mario Party 4 and 5 for N64 are extremely rare. I'd take that deal in a heartbeat.[/QUOTE]

Especially considering Mario Party 4 and 5 were only on the Gamecube....

.....or was that the point?

[quote name='NextDeadman']Especially considering Mario Party 4 and 5 were only on the Gamecube....

.....or was that the point?[/QUOTE]

That's the joke. And now it's ruined since I had to explain it.

ogre battle as a cart probably goes for $25 alone and the rest probably would total out at $40-50. I'd say the deal is pretty average if you aren't getting any full packages. It's not a bad deal, just not a great deal.

well it got updated a little bit ago

Mario party 2
zelda majors Mask
bad fur day
orge battle64 in the box
zelda ocarina
Super smash bro

Offer changed to 40 going to get it tomorrow

bread's done
Back