N64 system and Zelda games

The 7th Number

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
Im considering buying a N64 system. But the only places ive looked so far are Ebay and Amazon. Perhaps gamestop still sells them? But im cheap, i dont want to pay more than 30 for one, and would perfer to pay around 20.

Im also looking for Zelda Majora's Mask, and Zelda Ocarina of Time for N64. Would perfer to get them both for about 10 each. I could always get Ocarina of time on Wii VC, but they dont have Majoras Mask on it yet. Paper Mario is another game i am interested in, but again another VC game. I would save money just buying Ocarina of Time and Paper Mario on VC for 20, instead of getting the originals, and paying for a system to play it on.

Hmmmm. Not sure what to do.

[quote name='MikeHoncho']Get Zelda Collectors Disc to get all the Zelda games and get Paper Mario on VC so you can play all the games on your Wii[/quote]

Hmmm thats a thought, but even that would cost me 30+ for that disc alone it seems. Maybe ill just get the wii points card, since i do have a 10 dollar gift card i could use to get one for 10 bucks. Then hope Majoras mask comes out on VC eventually.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I've not played mine for a while, but if I remember correctly, there were some issues with the port of Majora's Mask on the CE disc.[/quote]

Yeah, it freezes a little bit, but resetting the system fixes it. But buying the Collector's Edition for Gamecube is cheaper than buying the N64, the 2 Zelda games, plus looking for an expansion pak to play Majora's Mask.

Oh, and OP, Gamestop doesn't sell N64 consoles anymore. They cleared out all their N64 stuff nearly 2 years ago.

Freezing in MM is a big deal, though. It's not like you can save whenever you want.

It froze midway through the second day for me, just about to beat a dungeon, when I put it away and whipped out the N64 to play it the old-school way. A little uglier on an HD set, but I'd rather not lose my progress.

I sold my disk on eBay for a decent amount after that.

Damn what the hell. So i decided i wanted to buy 2 wii points cards from Circuitcity.com because i have a 10 dollar E-gift card i can use, and the 2nd wii points card would put me over for free shipping. But the site wont allow me to add more than one card to my cart.

bread's done
Back