[NA] [H] Marth, Damaged Card [W] Loose (Mint) NA Villager, Japanese Dragon Quest Stuff, Tales Stuff, Fire Emblem Stuff

PlayableMoogle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
Folks,

Title says most of it!

I'm not really pressing to part with Marth, as I may just keep him and open him. But I wanted to field offers.

I'd love to trade him straight up for a Villager, but know that there are not a ton of people looking to make that deal.

I'm willing to listen to offers for other amiibos, but I'm mostly taken care of now. Feel free to try to knock my socks off.

I LOVE Dragon Quest. I have all English games, but am always willing to listen. My favorite stuff are games and plush.

As for Tales, I'm only missing Phantasia for the GBA and Tales of Destiny 2 for the PS1 (I know that's not a straight-up trade).

I'd also listen to offers of Fire Emblem titles (preferably complete) aside from Awakening, which I've got.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Title says it all!

I've also got Sheik available, also NA, in case you want to swing something bigger. But Shulk is my primary objective.
I have 2 Shulks pre-ordered. As with the amiibos as you know, can't be 100% sure until it is in my hands. If I get both of mine, I'll take this offer! Will get back to you when it comes out!

EDIT: My pre-orders were in store and not online.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back