Nabbed Tekken 5 Bundle at Fry's for not a bad price, I think...

MusicNoteLess

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
I happened to run into a seperate video game section at my fry's in Sunnyvale, CA which not many people know about. They basically keep their extra stocked games here.

While I was browsing, I happened to see TWO SEALED Tekken 5 Arcade stick Bundles...These Limited Edition Bundles(Which were made by HORI) usually go for a retail price of $99.99 a piece....and they were both going for $45 bucks each! Nabbed the last two and they are now in my possession...I'm deciding whether or not to sell them on ebay....:bouncy:

Definitely worth it, that stick is awesome. I was upset that they didn't release the SC3 bundle w/ the stick over here (they released an identical stick w/ SC3 artwork in Japan) because I would have liked to have had a matching set. Guess the Tekken bundles didn't sell well enough.

[quote name='eau']I can hook up 2 sticks to a PS2 for 2 players mode, can't I? Just trying to verify.[/quote]

Yep, They use the controller ports....You can use two stick for 2 players with no problem

[quote name='Orga']Too bad you don't work there. I got mine for $25.24 w/ tax. :)[/quote]

That's about as much as they go for on ebay.

bread's done
Back