Naked anime chick ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninja dog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Between the Oneechanbara and current rightstuf ads, CAG has made itself less safe for work.

I know it sounds silly, but I don't want a secretary or some other woman looking over my shoulder and seeing two naked anime girls embracing each other.

Cheapy, take these down or I'm leaving the site forever and taking my whole entourage with me.
jk. all I'm saying is that they're pretty tasteless.

GTFO! We need our half-naked anime chicks fondling each others boobies to survive here.

No, seriously, we do, GTFO. They are quite tasteful :D

Am I joking? Who knows!

[quote name='ninja dog']Between the Oneechanbara and current rightstuf ads, CAG has made itself less safe for work.

I know it sounds silly, but I don't want a secretary or some other woman looking over my shoulder and seeing two naked anime girls embracing each other.

Cheapy, take these down or I'm leaving the site forever and taking my whole entourage with me.
jk. all I'm saying is that they're pretty tasteless.
[/QUOTE]
Screen caps or it didn't happen!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Screen caps or it didn't happen![/quote]

And save the jpg to the servers hdd so everyone in the office can enjoy!

Obviously, the Oneechanbara ad is gone. but the Rightstuf/Tokyo Pop one is up now. At the top, next to the Twitter plug. It says "an infusion of savings," with some naked lolis, then the ad changes.

or maybe its some kind of ad sense thing at work and now I'm being punished for hanging in the GGT too much :lol:

The picture in the rightstuf ad (Assuming it's the same one that's on their web site) came from this GN cover:
9781427812797.jpg

[quote name='Liquid 2']Adblock Plus, or, alternatively, do work when at work and not browse CAG.[/quote]

Does not compute.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Adblock Plus, or, alternatively, do work when at work and not browse CAG.[/QUOTE]

It's called browsing at lunch, you fucking presumptuous dumbass.

and browsing between projects to, because unlike the steel mill you work at, we have down time.

[quote name='ninja dog']It's called browsing at lunch, you fucking presumptuous dumbass.

and browsing between projects to, because unlike the steel mill you work at, we have down time.[/quote]

U DOS NIT WERK, U ID BROSE INTRAWOBZ![

Seriously though, I miss the Onechanbara ad. :(

The chibi vampire isnt that bad. Onechanbara ad though, I wish I saw it...umm...for purposes that relate to judging if its content is safe....yeah...

I haven't seen ads on CAG in months, for some reason since 2.0 Adblock has been able to disable all ads, it didn't before the upgrade.

Works for me... who needs ad revenue? :lol:

[quote name='yukine']I haven't seen ads on CAG in months, for some reason since 2.0 Adblock has been able to disable all ads, it didn't before the upgrade.

Works for me... who needs ad revenue? :lol:[/quote]

congrats, you're killing cheapy d. He farts so much on the cagcast cause he has to eat beans out of jar because people don't click on the ads.

and I'm actually getting paid to browse CAG today, since I have to find deals on networking stuff for the office. :lol:

[quote name='crystalklear64']rage detected

*vwooop vwoop*[/quote]

go gossip about it on AIM after exchanging pics of your junk with the other OTTers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also having trouble seeing why you have a problem with the ad and not with
CHEAP ASS GAMER
across your monitor when at work.

We've also established that you're not going to use adblock out of some self-righteous bullshit reason, so is all you're going to do is bitch and moan to try to get a reasonable ad taken down?

Yeah I don't even visit CAG in the library at school 'cause I don't wanna be seen near the big fat "CHEAP ASS GAMER" logo or many of the dorky avatars (yes, mine's chess, point out the irony and move along). Naked anime chicks are the least of CAG's worries.

[quote name='ninja dog']It's called browsing at lunch, you fucking presumptuous dumbass.

and browsing between projects to, because unlike the steel mill you work at, we have down time.[/quote]

gaysteelmill.jpg

It's my understanding that they play hard as well.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'm also having trouble seeing why you have a problem with the ad and not with
CHEAP ASS GAMER
across your monitor when at work.

We've also established that you're not going to use adblock out of some self-righteous bullshit reason, so is all you're going to do is bitch and moan to try to get a reasonable ad taken down?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure how it goes in high school these days, but adults are able to handle a mild swear word. Women, i.e. the other sex, are not so fond of seeing naked women, rather, naked young women, on the screen of their male coworkers in a professional work place. I can make a flow chart if you want.

Also, safari doesn't have adblock. what the hell other reason did I give? :lol: Logic and reasoning are strangers to you, I guess. I suggest taking a few deep breaths before you come back to argue more.

and for the record, I don't actually care anymore, I'm just having fun tormenting liquid 2.

Just for the record, Adblock does not affect Cheapy's revenue. The ads are still served, and their tracker will still consider you as one impression. It's just blocked from your display on the client side.

[quote name='daminion']Just for the record, Adblock does not affect Cheapy's revenue. The ads are still served, and their tracker will still consider you as one impression. It's just blocked from your display on the client side.[/quote]
Well that is disappointing...

[quote name='ninja dog']congrats, you're killing cheapy d. He farts so much on the cagcast cause he has to eat beans out of jar because people don't click on the ads.
[/quote]
I would imagine Cheapy doesn't care if you use ad block as long as you buy things through CAG affiliate links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back