namco guncon (ps1), elemental gearbolt, point blank, alien quadrilogy dvd boxset

[quote name='redgopher']Medium? Jesus!

No love for the six foot emo kid.[/quote]

if you were really a six foot emo kid the medium would probably be too big.

but, more seriously, there is the extra large glassjaw shirt. "everything you ever wanted to know about silence" tops anything by any of those other bands anyways.

[quote name='punqsux']sweeeeet reach the sky shall be mine[/quote]

if you win it, i'll give you like a dollar off or something. i know it isn't very much, but it's not exactly a high ticket item, either.

[quote name='zewone']The Mars Volta auction is quite tempting.[/quote]

i just found a mars volta patch, so i threw that into the auction as well. if you end up bidding and winning the auction, let me know it's you and i'll give you an extra pin or something.

i'm bumping this because the rilo kiley auction ends tonight. impress your friends with rilo kiley's out of print first release! it'll only set you back a cool $100.

[quote name='blackjaw']shaq-fu, i saw that cd at my local indie record store for like 9.99...im going to go nab it next time im home[/quote]

it ended up selling for $124. i sold the cd for my friend, and obviously, she's pretty pleased.

you kids like that brand new band, and now i have one of their cds up for sale. don't you also like flogging molly? what about simple plan? i KNOW you like paul weller...maybe not.

another bump.

i know i don't have any video game stuff up, but i'm pretty sure there's some people on these boards who are into some of that stuff.

it's been a while since i bumped this thread, so a bumping this will be.

either tomorrow or the next day i will be putting some more stuff up, most notably a tsunami bomb t-shirt and an evergreen terrace t-shirt, so look out for that.

[quote name='thatstoobad']either tomorrow or the next day i will be putting some more stuff up, most notably a tsunami bomb t-shirt and an evergreen terrace t-shirt, so look out for that.[/quote]
so i put that stuff up a couple nights ago, along with a simple plan live cd.

[quote name='Arakias']seriously, stop.[/quote]
well, i could just post video game auctions on here (assuming i had some), but i find that kind of pointless since it is ebay, and it's doubtful anyone is going to get a good deal on a game on ebay, whereas most of the stuff i have up for grabs is out of print or at least mildly hard to come by, and though they aren't always video games, they may be of interest to some of the people on here.

but whatever. if the kids don't want me to post my non-game auctions, i won't.

or, you know, you could just skip over it.

new auctions.

in addition to those, i'll be adding some more soon, inlcuding kartia, saga frontier, elemental gearbolt, breath of fire 3, and some more.

[quote name='Josef']Wow, I have that Slipknot CD as well. Are you saying it's worth over $30 now? I paid $6.99 for it new.[/quote]
well, if you haev the one with "purity" on it (and not the rereleased one with that other song in it's place) then yeah, it's worth about that much i guess. it ended tonight at $30, so i'm pretty satisfied with it.

i have new auctions, so i figured i'd just repost the first post here:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...cordionwolf&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

my current auctions:

Video Game Related
-kartia world of fate playstation
-breath of fire 3 playstation
-blood omen: legacy of kain playstation

Other Stuff
-onelinedrawing t-shirt brown medium
-motion city soundtrack t-shirt black medium
-straylight run t-shirt black small
-teenage mutant ninja turtles t-shirt green medium featuring leonardo
-megadeth "killing is my business..." cd original release w/"these boots"

added saga frontier, as well as mallrats dvd, straylight run cd, rachael yamagata cd, and iced earth cd box set. these end in one week.

also, the other auctions that were previously posted end wednesday night.

here's my current auctions. i listed the mindless self indulgence cd tonight as well as nba 2k5. all the other auctions end wednesday night.

Video Game Related
-alundra playstation complete
-wild arms playstation complete
-nba 2k5 xbox complete

Other Stuff
-mallrats dvd - out of print
-marshall tucker band anothology 2 cd set
-mindless self indulgence "igor's secret stash" cd pretty darn rare and mint

it's the same mallrats dvd i had up before. apparently, someone's kid got ahold of their ebay account and bid on it. or something like that. either way, i didn't get paid for it.

[quote name='punqsux']i hope igors goes for alot, i have that and 4 copies of tight, all signed[/quote]
A-wha'.. a-wha'.. what?! :drool:

How I envy you, punq! :cry:

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='punqsux']i hope igors goes for alot, i have that and 4 copies of tight, all signed[/quote]
A-wha'.. a-wha'.. what?! :drool:

How I envy you, punq! :cry:[/quote]

just so you envy me more i also have

4 different versions of frankenstein girls, all signed
the bring the pain ep, signed
the bitches ep signed
several live cds which i dont think are in circulation, and if they are, mostlikley under titles and cd arts that i made.
5 shirts, including the "filthy words like fuck" shirt
a few patches
a ton of stickers
a ton of frankenstein girl flats
a signed tight promo poster
a signed bitches LP
a ton of frankenstein girl masks
a signed home made msi visor
all their demo tapes, some signed, multiples of some
a box full of the cd sampler they released after frankenstein girls.
8 or 9 live vhs' (i beleive most are in circulation)
steve righ?'s left shoe
half of steve righ?'s smashed guitar
steve righ?'s penis (it was a dog toy attached to a pair of pants he wore on stage)
a hand drawn shirt from kitty

thats all i could come up with off the top of my head ^^

[quote name='Ledhed']Your Alundra will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine.[/quote]
[quote name='Javil']Damn, I was really hoping you had Tight up for auction. Aw, well, I might still bid on this just to have it.[/quote]
if either of you guys win, i can give you half off shipping. i know it's not a lot, but it's the best i can do. just let me know if you do.

[quote name='punqsux']i hope igors goes for alot, i have that and 4 copies of tight, all signed[/quote]
i had tight signed too, but i ended up selling it. i got something like $100 for it, so i was pretty ok with that. i used to be into them, but i just stopped caring. and yeah, when i put up more shirts i'll let you know. right now all i have to put up is a medium hatebreed hooded sweatshirt from back when they were on victory, so i don't know if you'd be into that (i'm not).

here's a bump for some new auctions:

my current auctions:

Video Game Related
-Namco Guncon (ps1)
-Elemental Gearbolt
-Point Blank

Other Stuff
-alien quadrilogy 9 disc dvd boxset (new and sealed)

[quote name='thatstoobad']here's a bump for some new auctions:

my current auctions:

Video Game Related
-Namco Guncon (ps1)
-Elemental Gearbolt
-Point Blank

Other Stuff
-alien quadrilogy 9 disc dvd boxset (new and sealed)[/QUOTE]

Do you still have a Namco Guncon?

bread's done
Back