Name 5 movies that you've watched more than any others

Mallrats may not be the most watched but I have some of the classic lines down pat.
"You look like the kind of guy that would beg for sex, and I should know we can smell our own.". :D
Also H&K has really grown on me.
I think Anchorman will become one of my most watched in time.
Jeez I know I've watched "Airplane 2" a decent amount but don't know where it stacks.

Star Wars
Empire Strikes Back
Major League
Mallrats
Father of the Bride (first movie my wife and I saw together when we started dating)

For me two definates are Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs. One summer I has surgery and was pretty much confined to my house, so I watched both of those movies at least once a week for about 3 months. Collateral is another big one, I don't know why, but I watched it 3 times in one day as well as having seen it a half dozen times before. My last two would be Sin City then Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2. I guess in reality I'm just a shameless unoriginal Tarantino fan....or maybe I'm just sick and I like violence...

The Boondock Saints
Hackers
A Goofy Movie
Star Wars (any)
American Pie (any)

and, all the movies (you know the ones) that seem to be on 3 different channels every time you turn the tv on

[quote name='doomlv20']For me two definates are Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs. One summer I has surgery and was pretty much confined to my house, so I watched both of those movies at least once a week for about 3 months. Collateral is another big one, I don't know why, but I watched it 3 times in one day as well as having seen it a half dozen times before. My last two would be Sin City then Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2. I guess in reality I'm just a shameless unoriginal Tarantino fan....or maybe I'm just sick and I like violence...[/QUOTE]

Hey, hey don't say that now. "Sin City" has some fucking AWESOME dialogue at points. "You gotta prove to your friends you're worth a damn.". "My Valkyrie, my Warrior Woman.".

The Matrix
Starship Troopers
Fight Club
Tremors
The Professional (aka Leon aka The Cleaner)

Pulp Fiction & Reservoir Dogs gets honorable mentions as being viewed a lot too.

Jaws (not even sure why)
Star Wars (Episode IV specifically, but I've seen V and VI almost as many times)
Monty Python & The Holy Grail
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Fantasia

I think that list is fairly accurate, but there are a few others that are really close to being in the list, including
Beauty and the Best
The Princess and The Goblin
Ferngully: The Last Rainforrest
Don Bluth's Thumbelina
Tron
Jurassic Park
Logan's Run
Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
Blade Runner

bread's done
Back