Name something you lost

No joke, when I was in 3rd grade, I lost my teddy bear that I had since the day I was born. I cried for 4 hours on the way home.

4 years ago, I got my pay check and decided to go cash it at the bank. I usually just deposit it but i needed it in cash for some reason. It was a bank in a market so there was alot of activity. I filled out the sheet and gave them the check, they handed me the cash... I put it in my wallet (something like $350) and walked out... im probably 20 feet from the door... realize my wallet is not in my pocket, run back in and my wallet is gone. I ask the cashier and he said some guy turned it in. Everything was in it but the money.... 25 secs a guy finds it and turns it in with time to take out the cash? Not the clerks a hand reach from the wallet? They denied it and had no cameras at the time and didnt know what the guy looked like. I should of done something!!! WTF..... money gone.

I lost the 5 seconds it took to post in this thread. :razz:

Seriously, I can't really think of something. I thought I lost a magazine a while back for a couple months and it just turned out it was in an old backpack from when I read it during school once.

Once, I was sitting down ready to eat a cookie, but then I decided I wanted some milk too. So I got up to get a glass of milk, but when I came back the cookie was gone :cry:

My pep-pep.

l_d6cc28b6cd9f4a880b06846a5391b82c.jpg

$20 and assorted flash drives.

I have had my wallet missing for over 24 hours. Found laying in the grass at the park. I guess it fell out of my pocket when I was playing baseball. That was pretty nerve racking since I had lots of debit cards, some cash and my social security card, which is something I usually don't carry around with me.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']No joke, when I was in 3rd grade, I lost my teddy bear that I had since the day I was born. I cried for 4 hours on the way home.[/QUOTE]

You lived 4 hours away from your elementary school?

[quote name='Maklershed']You lived 4 hours away from your elementary school?[/QUOTE]

No, we were on a trip to see some relatives.

[quote name='$hady']My virginity, please post when you finally lose yours.

Please post again when you get your behymen broken.[/QUOTE]

is your virginity really that important to you, don't you wanna get laid?

[quote name='TheRock88']Your mom's phone number.[/QUOTE]
dont you mean collection of granny panties? :D i think i lost 5 bucks when i got hit by a car

[quote name='kewlrabbit']My Strung Out- Exile in Oblivion Cd, and my Xbox Live Adapter.[/QUOTE]
how in world did you lost your xbox live adapter unless you carry it around.

an old friend from college always wondered what happened to her but this was back when i didnt like the internet and kind of considered it evil in a way so if i had known then what i do now i would have at least gotten an email address. or written down her full name or something. same for some other folks.

[quote name='lokizz']an old friend from college always wondered what happened to her but this was back when i didnt like the internet and kind of considered it evil in a way so if i had known then what i do now i would have at least gotten an email address. or written down her full name or something. same for some other folks.[/QUOTE]

ohhh, thats sucks.

[quote name='$hady']MY MEATBALL when somebody sneezed.....[/QUOTE]

lol that song always sounded so disgusting to me as a kid until years later when i discovered the joy that is parmasean.

when i was 12, i let my brother's friend borrow tekken tag and marvel vs capcom 2 for the ps2. he apparently 'losted' it when he was moving and i asked for it. thus, i never let anyone borrow my games.

[quote name='Earmuffin585']how in world did you lost your xbox live adapter unless you carry it around.[/QUOTE]

My 360 got the RROD and it got unplugged along with everything else so I could send in the deck to M$. It's the damndest thing, though; I left it on my tv stand till I got it back, and one day I couldn't find it. Even when I moved it didn't turn up.

My copy of Kingdom Hearts. I used to play that game all the time! So much, in fact, that I NEVER took it out of my PS2. Mainly because I didn't have any other PS2 games. :p It just disappeared. I moved a few times after that, and looked for it then. I swear, I think it's inside my PS2. O_.

And I lost five bucks last month. Since then I'm always thinking "yayz, I have $50 now! But I could have had $55 if I hadn't lost that money! >.

Last edited by a moderator:
I lost a tooth once. Woke up in the middle of the night and some bitch was crawling out my window with it. But it wasn't so bad because later in that same day I found a dollar under my pillow.

Once I lost one of my favorite games, Suikoden 2. A year or so later, I found it hidden inside an unused heater vent in my room ... my brother claimed to have hidden it on me, and, well, that's a pretty good spot to hide a game.

bread's done
Back