Name your Fav System, Game, & Current Gen Game.

me its my first one..the NES too many good memories on that one..i remember when we had pinbot tournaments for hologram marvel cards...those were so much fun...

in today's generation....my favorite game has Dynasty Warriors....I just cant put down the repettitious play of killing over thousands of guys...my favorite game back in the day...has to be the megaman series....

Favorite system: Super Nintendo

Favoirte game (of all time): EarthBound

Favorite current gen. game: Halo 2

Least favorite current gen. game: Halo 2

Favorite system: Sega Genesis
Runner Up: Xbox

Favoirte game (of all time): Toe Jam and Earl 3
Runner Up: Mario Tennis

Runner Up: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theroy

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Favorite system: Sega Genesis
Runner Up: Xbox

Favoirte game (of all time): Toe Jam and Earl 3
Runner Up: Mario Tennis

Runner Up: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theroy[/QUOTE]

toe jam and earl 3 is on xbox.

I went with the DC, but that's only because the Saturn wasn't an option. My favorite game...that's tough. Probably either Dragon Force or Final Fantasy Tactics, off the top of my head. Favorite current gen game would probably be Metroid Prime or Panzer Dragoon Orta.

I love SNES overall and voted for that but my favorite game would have to be "Guardian Hero's" for the Saturn. God there is just nothing else like it out there, I always hoped for another but nothing :(

don't know what my favorite all time system is. I played the 16 bit systems up until I was 14, took a break from gaming until I was 21 when I bought a PS2. I've enjoyed every system I've owned a lot..

Favorite games of all time: Ninja Gaiden (Xbox), Puzzle Fighter(Arcade), FFVII, Double Dragon(arcade)

I can never think when I'm asked these kinds of questions

[quote name='onetrackmind']i gotta go with the NES, just because it was my first system and i've never felt the same playing a game system as i did with the NES. I enjoyed games a lot more as a kid than i do now. I used to be able to play the same game over and over again and never get tired of it, but now i tire of games pretty fast.

favorite game ever: Either Super Mario Bros 3 or GTA 3... those are the two games that i've played the most.[/QUOTE]

i would go with the SNES. I agree to what onetrackmind said because this was my first system. Just growing up playing the games to this system turned me on to video games. I could always played the games i owned without ever getting tired of them.

fav game Megaman X for SNES

I have to say Genesis was my favorite overall. It was one of my first systems and the fighting games used to be so great on it. I still like it's controller better than any newer ones.
Runner up would have to be Game Boy for saving me so many times

Game: NFL 2K5 - I had been playing 2K1 for DC for so long because the newer Maddens sucked, but I picked up this beauty for $20 and played it for 6 mos straight & still do.

Honorable Mentions: Super Smash Brothers: Melee, Pokemon Red, Mortal Kombat II, Sonic Franchise, and Street Fighter 2.

Favorite system: PS1
Favorite game: Final Fantasy Tactics (runner up Lunar SSSC)

MGS3 takes the cake for my favorite newer gen system game.

I really need to get a Saturn.. I missed out on some quality games that i'll have to overpay to get now.

SNES is definately my favorite system, it carried my favorite game Final Fantasy II or 4 in Japan. My current favorite game would have to the RE: 4, that game is the shiet!

I would love to vote for NES or Genesis, but I think my favorites of all time are Dreamcast and Gamecube because I was able to get cheap games for them thanks to EB.

I voted for Dreamcast because it had so many awesome games that could only be found on the DC. Crazy Taxi, Jet Grind Radio, Soul Calibur, Dead or Alive, Sonic Adventure etc.

Favorite Game is either

NASCAR Thunder 2003

Evander Hollyfeild's Real Deal Boxing

Too close to call.

ps1 got my vote for best for sheer volume of fun games

best game ever: 3 way tie:
- super mario 64
- ff7
- shenmue 2 (dc)

this gen..um id say dark cloud 2 but nothing revolutionary like the top 3

bread's done
Back